or Connect

Posts by djlukin

Sadly, probably only about 5-10% of people at any given gym actually squat correctly. Most numbers are incredibly exaggerated. That being said, my max of my life was 365 lbs (at about 195lbs). Squatting double your body weight with perfect form is a true feat. Going down past ninety degrees and activating the hip flexors is the only way to squat. Otherwise, you load up your quads and risk injury.
Well if you look at pictures of him without a tie, you'll see that he just entirely ignores having a normal length tie. http://www.sportsherniablog.com/blog...sobedient.html
Important in full windsor to keep the knot part of the tie lower so that it doesn't ride up above the knot, resulting in a trapezoidal look instead of a nice triangular finish
If I may, its a powder blue oxford
Critique that suit fit for me please. Medium grey. NWT, obviously. Wearing dark wash jeans (as I have yet to hem the pants). Sorry this is a terrible picture, best I could do with iPhone.
Not sure about the entire P90x as a whole, but youtube has a load of videos of people performing the ab ripper (often the most notorious segment of p90x). It is quite demanding, and while I'm sure that it almost certainly overloads your ab muscles and hip flexors, it is demanding and relatively fun. Give it a shot before investing, I would assume the rest of the workouts are similar in intensity.
No Doz 200mg. Caffeine anhydrous. Can't go wrong.
What it comes down to is the cost effectiveness of this product. As previously stated, it may or may not be more bioavailable and may or may not break down slower into creatinine. Does it really matter unless you have an entirely disposable income? Consider the cost effectiveness of the product as it is bound to be much more expensive than monohydrate (which is incredibly cheap comparatively). I must say that this battle of cost-effective presents itself in every facet of...
Weeds- fun and easy to watch. Peaks in seasons 3-4. Short quick episodes, definitely good to watch before bed. The Office- best sitcom of the last decade. Best since Seinfeld. Fun, easy to get into. Dexter- intensely emotional, but well done. Graphic at times. 24- Love it. Suspenseful and action packed. All seasons on Netflix. Calfornication- Hilariously funny and inappropriate. Also emotionally deep. Spartacus- brutally violent and very sexual. With that...
I recently purchased what I would consider a medium grey suit. I would assume both black or brown belt/shoe combo is acceptable. Thoughts on what sides of the gray spectrum present a better look with either black or brown shoes and belts? More generally, what hues of brown go best with what hues of grey, and at what point of the belts/shoes should just be black? Or is there no firm rule on a case like this? Thoughts?