or Connect

Posts by jkater1

I'm sure I can, but I don't know if I want to deal with that just in case some knucklehead files a claim or something.
I have this shoe and this is correct.Thank you all for the kind words.
My wife and I welcomed our first, a daughter, a few weeks ago. She came a little early and had to spend a week in the NICU. That whole experience changed my view on things. Realized I don't need high end shoes that I wear maybe once a month tops so I am getting out of the game.
These are my boots, hoping they go for a lot Didn't even realize that I forgot to add the picture of the sole. I added it.
Thought about it but can't decide on a price. Feel better putting them up as an auction and letting the market determine the price.
A quick plug if anyone is a size 10. Going to put my Cigar Jumpers up on eBay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leather Soul they rolled through late 2013 or early 2014.
I would say around a dozen or so. The most common one I think is the #4 wingtip boot.
Not sure, they are these. In the comments Tom said that it was a special order color. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2011/09/06/saint-crispins-106-three-eyelet-blucher-lsw-lsbh/
106's on the chiseled last. Wasn't crazy about the shape and fit of the last at first but it has come around on me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk