or Connect

Posts by jkater1

Great boots, but that grass....I still have snow in my yard and it's freaking April.
Thanks, with the boots, can't seem to get them to angle in, guess I'll just have to get used to it.
Well my boots came today, wow the fit is amazing. Is there a trick for the shoe trees? Having a very hard time taking them out and putting in.
Was it this one?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should clarify that the said rule breaking boots were made to be a casual boot. They will never be worn with a suit, as I only own one, which I only wear to weddings and God forbid funerals. My goal with these was to create a boot similar to the EG Nevis with a similar scheme as the dark oak/walnut country calf Galways. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Thanks, I wanted something like an EG Nevis boot with the Galway Dark Oak/ Walnut CC color scheme.
Just got word that my first pair of St Crispin's came in. Can't wait for them to get here, here is a picture or it didn't happen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only these were an e width....great price
Does anyone have a pair in CRU 608 and a pair of Edward Green Dark Oak? I am curious how the two shades look side by side. Thanks.