or Connect

Posts by jkater1

I pulled the trigger on a pair too. Will be my first pair of Carmina's, not sure why I've never looked into them before. Looking forward to getting them, the color looks awesome.I think I prefer the finer stitching also, but split toes are my weakness and shell at that price.....couldn't resist.
Thank you sir.
Got a quick sizing question. I and a 10.5d brannock, 10d Barrie, 10/10.5e EG 606 & 64. What size would be recommended for the Forest last? Thanks in advance.
I want to get in on the Carmina Saddle Split Toe. Never tried Carmina before what size would you guys recommend? I'm a 10/10.5e on both EG 606 & 64 last. Also a 10d Barrie fits perfect.
Does anyone have any pictures of Cloud with some wear? With current exchange rates, I'm leaning towards a Nevis in Cloud, all the pictures I have seen of Cloud is when it is new.
Ha...I do not believe I will ever part with these. Fit is great, love the color. I'm more of a boot guy, but they are my favorite pair of shoes I own, and easily top 5 out of all footwear I own.
Looks like flat and natural edge trim to me also. That is what mine are.Thanks, they are my favorite pair of shoes.I second that, same specs as mine.
Excellent choice, here are a few pics of mine to help with the wait....
Anyone pull the trigger on these? I'm not a huge suede fan, but for this price it is very tempting.