or Connect

Posts by jkater1

I would say around a dozen or so. The most common one I think is the #4 wingtip boot.
Not sure, they are these. In the comments Tom said that it was a special order color. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2011/09/06/saint-crispins-106-three-eyelet-blucher-lsw-lsbh/
106's on the chiseled last. Wasn't crazy about the shape and fit of the last at first but it has come around on me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting discussion as all these things have come to play in the last couple of weeks for me. I am in my early 30's and my wife and I welcomed our first, a daughter, a week and half ago and spent the first week in NICU with her and we're currently in the process of upgrading from our current starter home to building one. I had always wanted the Leffot LWB's and when I saw they were up for preorder email I started to think about things and realized I can't justify the...
I had an issue with a pair of boots that I sent to Alden. I had a repair number and forgot who I had to send them to, but they had them fixed and sent back the day after the recieved them.
+1 I had a bottle that I bought from Leather Soul with a pair of shoes that leaked about 1/4 of it out of the top. The top was still in place, I figure it must've been a pressure issue on the plane during shipping.Crazy, I would send it back to Alden, they should fix that for free.
I was told they wouldn't do that, so I had Saint Crispin make a similar boot.
I went to sign up for the Leffot preorder and it was sold out too. Is this how quick their stuff normally sells?
Had no clue there was a bourbon thread on styleforum. Just about to have a night cap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably not. I got mine the when they had them some up on the last pair page a few weeks ago they sold them all in a half day.