or Connect

Posts by jkater1

Not sure if anyone saw that Leather Soul has a pair of Dovers on 202 with storm welt in Edwardian size 10/10.5e with trees for $995 on their last pair Instagram. I was going to buy, but passed since I have them with a flat welt on 606.
Great post.
That's plenty of time to slowly mention a few more pairs. You think if I get in on the Galway preorder they'd show up at the same time? @RogerP's photos are making that one hard to pass on. No one is buying the G&G Hove in size 10....never tried G&G, if I knew sizing better they would be on their way stateside. If no one buys them by next week I'll probably have to pull the trigger. Patrick said it is a pain to change pricing on in stock models....Nah, been at it a...
What is the turnaround time on the EG MTO's? Just paid for my Nevis make up, wondering if I place a few more orders how long I have to slowly mention them to the wife.
I tried this on there not long ago. I can't remember if it had hooks, it was not on commando.
Completely agree! I used to dislike all PTB's and passed countless times on this make up in the past. After I finally bought Leffot's unlined Dover in #8, I want this shoe in the worst way. Beautiful shoe by the way.
Gabriel has been great. I believe we got all the details down on my Nevis MTO. He confirmed with EG that I could get all eyelets with MTO 1 since the pattern already exists. Now the waiting game.
Probably right, I tried to get a dark oak/walnut CC one and that was a no go.
Awesome, would love to stumble onto a pair of whiskey PTB's. Haven't had much luck tracking down a pair.
After hearing back from Gabriel on this, sounds like it is already done and it is a pattern change, so I will need to go to MTO 2 to get all eyelets on the Nevis. From the sounds of it only the top 3 will be speed hooks, which sounds a bit different. I think most boots that I have that have speed hooks have 4-5. I asked if there was anyway he could get a picture of the new pattern, but I am leaning towards just going MTO 2, I wonder what else I can change at that point...