or Connect

Posts by jkater1

Here is a pic from the St Crispin thread. I'll try and get some more. I've yet to master the shoe selfie. Sailor last, 608, not sure on the shrunken leather just said similar contrast as EG DOAK/Walnut CC. Storm to ball welt with all exposed eyelets and leather laces.
Those are mine, first pair I got and ordered them without trying a pair first. The fit on them is beyond amazing, by far the best fitting footwear I own.
What is the price range of EB shell?
For sale is a pair of Edward Green Dover's in 10/10.5e. Never worn, only one shoe has been tried on. Comes with a original box, dust cloths, polish cloth, and shoe trees. Asking $1000 + $15 shipping.
For sale is a new in box pair of Ravello Wingtip Boots. These are first quality and never worn or tried on. Only laced up for pictures. Comes with original box and dust bags, no shoe trees. SOLD
For sale is a pair of Edward Green Dover's in 10/10.5e. Never worn, only one shoe has been tried on. Comes with a original box, dust cloths, polish cloth, and shoe trees.
Yes they are, learned that when I got my first pair of EG two years ago. I will enjoy them.I figured they'd be close so I was kind of viewing it as an upgrade. More than likely wouldn't have bought at full boat.Thanks.
Thanks!Might not have been my best purchase. Look a little closer to my Alden 961's than I thought they would.
After a week of these flooding my Instagram page from LS Last Pair, I caved. This makes 5 purchases already this year and 4 of them are split toes. I think I found my kryptonite, now just need to avoid it somehow.
Not sure if anyone saw that Leather Soul has a pair of Dovers on 202 with storm welt in Edwardian size 10/10.5e with trees for $995 on their last pair Instagram. I was going to buy, but passed since I have them with a flat welt on 606.