or Connect

Posts by NorCal

Snowpiercer. Well worth the watch, particularity if you like the genre (post-apocalyptic malarkey).
So we moved north a few months ago, to about 125 miles North of the Bay Area onto a 140 acre ranch. Naturally the dog loves it but has been hanging close. In fact she jumps in the car any chance she gets, I figure it is the most familiar thing for here, sort of a giant security blanket. But in the last few weeks she has started to "spread her wings" a bit. The other night she was gone all night, only showing up around eight in the morning all tore up and tired. One claw...
But can he jump all the way out of Minnesota?
I was actually thinking of Norbert the Narc, the FFFB's arch nemesis.Back in the 90's I allegedly used to provide one of the rip-off Press guys with his California Herbal Refreshment and he invited me to their annual hoe-down. I was too cool for school at the time and begged out but in hindsight it probably would have been fun to meet some of those guys.That's my hood.
ahh, thx.
So, no wide sizes?
These guys are like a case study in how to take individually decent pieces and combine them to look like a shit stain.
Honestly just looking at the screen shot is enough. Ten seconds in and its like watching someone try to sex up a chicken.
True, but I gotta maintain tradition.
I blame LeBron.