Probably a long shot but looking for a used pair of these. I understand they run big. I wear an 11D on the AE 7 last so I'm guessing 10.5 will be about right. Thanks!
So aggregating everyone's comments it seems I need (at minimum):
- A relatively plain black oxford shoe
- A brown oxford dress shoe of some sort
- Double monks (because I want them)
Is that a fair assessment? If so, a follow-up...
- Black captoe
- Black punchcap
- Brown(ish) split toe bluchers
- burgundy adelaide brogues
- Brown(ish) double monk
- Brown captoe
- Brown loafer (intentionally unspecific here)
You get the idea, I need a...
Originally Posted by francoamerican
It depends what you do and how casual or formal you like to be? How often do you wear a suit?Also, do you prefer sleek shoes or chunkier shoes?
I don't wear a suit...
I am about three years into my career and just starting to build my shoe "wardrobe." I basically have one pair of shoes: AE McCallisters (walnut calf). I want to grow my collection by strategically adding some shoes that are...