or Connect

Posts by JD&Co

Opinions needed... Thinking of pulling the trigger on this... what are you thoughts? I would be purchasing from the original owner who purchased it 30 years ago and has not used it since.
The Elite- This is a fantastic version of our Elite series. This is red marble with a gold vein running through it - It was a beautiful piece of stone we started with. The pen is finished in Platinum and 22K Gold. The picture does not do it justice. • This pen as all our pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA in our pen shop located in Iowa. • We spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that will last a...
The Elite- This is THE Top of the line pen! Really a great pen to hold, carry, and write with. This is silver glass fiber encased in crystal clear acrylic. The stunning metal is platinum and the pen is finished with beautiful, genuine Swarovski crystals. The entire pen is polished and shines like no other we have made. It was extremely difficult to even photograph. • This pen as all our pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA in our pen shop located in Iowa. • We...
Thanks plei89! It is a "looker"
The Elite Nobleman has been one of my top best selling styles. Really a great pen to hold, carry, and write with. This pen is made from the Abalone shell – strips of abalone are meticulously placed by hand onto a brass tube. Then the tubes are encased in a crystal clear acrylic. It is truly a stunning pen and there will be none like it!!! They say holding a piece of abalone shell may make you feel: love, beauty, gentleness, caring, comfort, peacefulness, delight,...
For sale is one of my Nobleman Series - This is made from a resin with deep gold pearlized dust embedded within. There is a slight purple shine when it is turned just right. This pen almost looks like wood. The Nobleman is quickly becoming our new best selling pen! I have updated the style and it is just amazing. It has slight ribbing on the hand grip and the weight is just right! • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be...
For sale is one of my Signature Series - This is made from an acrylic with crushed pearl shavings in a bright red resin. This is a fantastic looking pen. The contrast between the black resin grip and the red body is pretty striking. • This pen as all my pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA. • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that will last a lifetime. • Each pen I make is different. I do not...
For sale is one of my Signature Series - This is made from a resin with a ribbon of fire orange running through it, the deep charcoal color slowly transitions to a sparkling silver as you rotate the pen! This is an AWESOME PEN! • This pen as all my pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA. • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that will last a lifetime. • Each pen I make is different. I do not use a...
For sale is one of my Nobleman Series - This is made from a resin infused with chips of pearl. It is a beautiful pen! I could not capture how deep and brilliant the blue is on this pen. The Nobleman is quickly becoming our new best selling pen! I have updated the style and it is just amazing. It has slight ribbing on the hand grip and the weight is just right! • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that...
October Special- All orders placed in October will come with a "Leather" pen case for protecting your custom writing instrument. For sale is one of my Signature Series - This is made from a resin infused with crushed pink coral, finished in Platinum. It is a beautiful pen! • This pen as all my pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA in my pen shop located in Iowa. • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and...