or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I bet they live in Williamsburg. This is one of the reasons why I want to move to Williamsburg, or Greenpoint. I don't mind the Hipster sense of style; however I do love their music and the hipster bar scene
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik A decent (clean carfax) 2005 Elise is going to be 25k. I've never seen one for less. Maybe if you snoop around you can get one for 20-25k with higher mileage or a few niggles wrong with it. Less than that and it's probably been wrecked. Due to the extensive use of aluminium, even relatively minor accidents are usually ruled a total loss (ditto for most aluminium-intensive vehicles). They are actually...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavalier Obviously a new BMW comes with a warranty, but when it comes out of warranty you can expect each trip to the dealership to cost $2-3g's. I have an 03 330Xi btw. I will have to find a german 3rd party shop to start saving money. Wrecked Elises go for $15-20g's..... I would sell my SI and buy one in a heart beat for 14k! This man wins! Yes you can own an Elise for $15k, it will come with a salvage title tho.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Obviously, yes, this is all about risk. But I'm just not convinced that the deal you get from a CPO program is all that safe. I haven't looked at what's on offer lately, but it always seemed to me that you ended up with only a mildly extended warranty (~1 year) unless you paid for more, which brought the relative pricing even closer. I wasn't so sure, last I looked at it, that you wouldn't be better off in a private...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavalier get an SI then.. might be difficult to find one at a fair price in California though Being able to drive maintenance free $$$ is a nice feeling! I haven't kept up on cars well enough to know how much costs on the G35 are... if it's anything like my 3 series, run away! I have a 3 series, a 2007 328i. I have had 0 maint costs to date. BMW takes care of everything for the first 50k miles, including oil...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Noob violence is on the rise. My join date, June 2007 Your join date, Jan 2009 I simply don't spew as much mindless shit as you do.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube ^I must really be going down hill; I'm even on a noob's ignore list... Sorry asshole, I didn't read the entire thread. Like most women who get upset over nothing, I'm sure you'll get over this in time.
I can't see half of these threads. Random post to help get my post count closer to 100
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Would you prefer he shot it? He'd be within his rights. I've shot squirrels that lived in my attic. I think it's perfectly justified if they are damaging your property. Most cities don't allow you to shoot anything inside the city limits. This includes bow's, unless it's bow hunting season, and even then most cities won't allow that inside their city limits. There are better ways to deal with...
Quote: Originally Posted by calvin1663 I used to think it was a well-packaged scam... I've been told that I'm a well packaged scam...