or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

4.5 miles, untimed group run
Quote: Originally Posted by linsook Original site for documents but taken down 1 hour after being put up: (image removed from quote) I did not think about saving them at the time but when I came around to do it, it was too late. I could only dig up 1 document from the Internet: 6--2nd Brigade Combat Team 15-6 Investigation.pdf According to the report, there was an ak and a RPG. The ground troops that came in took several photos of the scene...
Quote: Originally Posted by oman http://collateralmurder.com/ has uploaded a Wikileaks video of helicopter firing on bunch of civilians in Baghdad; two Reuters reporters (with Arab names, if that makes a difference) ostensibly shot. The incident supposedly took place July 2007. Apparently Wikileaks Al-jazeera's English page - good interview with Wikileaks editor talking about confirming this from inside sources or something; also has some very surreal...
I was looking for clothing advice. I literally googled "style" + "forum". As an added bonus I not only received clothing advice, but also copious amounts of snark
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra Ins. would be a least 200/monthly ,so your choice is not that great. I'd say go back to Toyota or Honda(however Honda might be out of your range). For a 328i? I have been driving a 2007 328i for 3 years now. I am 30, with 1 ticket in the last 5 years, and 0 accidents. I pay less than $100 per month for full coverage through USAA. To the OP, I'd recommend test driving a 3 series. [EDIT]Forgot to add...
Quote: Originally Posted by bmf895 Hands down you should buy an 8th generation civic (2006+). They're moderately priced, ultra reliable, and the sedan has similar lines to a BMW 3-series. I love mine! The EX models offer sunroof, leather, navigation, etc. What more could you want? Why pay $10K+ more for a "luxury" car that is probably less reliable and more expensive to fix? Listen to this man. You two seem to be of similar mind. Buy a...
Quote: Originally Posted by legit I want to punch girlsss in the faceeeeee who describe food as "delish" <3 FTFY
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherman90 I've got a gorgeous 328i Coupe that I just can't fall in love with. Or maybe it's that I just don't love her enough to justify keeping so much money wrapped up in her. Point is, I've concluded that driving ma's '02 barebones Civic is just fine with me. In fact, in some ways I prefer riding around in a reliable beater than a slick German liability. Anyway, assuming I can sell the vehicle for about $40,000 (I'm in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe +1 In addition, I find this thread rather amusing. Since when has the common conservative been concerned about mishaps in Africa? Since George W. Bush?
Ib4dt