or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana Well obviously the USACE only builds nukes and other weapons and tortures prisoners in their free time so it interferes with the OP's altruistic values. He certainly comes across as possessing this mentality, at least to a lesser degree. This is exactly why he shouldn't consider working for the USACE. No matter how wrong that mindset is, someone with that mindset doesn't belong in that environment. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by JLay87 It's part of the military. ..... I was actually thinking about aerospace engineering, as I'm also interested in going for physics and would probably enjoy working on spacecraft or aircraft design.. The military certainly isn't for everyone. Pursuing work in the aerospace engineering field makes it somewhat likely that you would work on DoD projects. Would working for a corporation that has a military...
No, when xbox beta'd xbox live the mouse and keyboard players destroyed the console players. The decision was made way back then that the two shouldn't be allowed to crossplay. There was one game that is an exception, I forget its name. It was some sort of RPG FPS crossover game. They had to retard the timing of mouse/keyboard players to make it even online. Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Mouse or nothing. I still don't see how anyone can...
Yes please
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter actually, just sort of pulled it out of my ass, to be honest. but it seems about right. how many people are in the navy and airforce? how many people in the army are support the infantry, artillary, tanks? within an infantry unit, how many people are in support positions? in the IDF about 5% of the miltary are in infantry units, and 20-30% of each infantry unit would be "support" type...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Man Do the IP thingy - you would be wrong. His join date is 2006, so he is most likely just another random crazy having fun in CE.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Man Playing Call Of Duty on your PS3 doesn't count. Yes, because the finer points of 15-6 investigations are instrumental parts of CoD gameplay... Anyway, the fact that you can't tell us what happened the day Pat Tillman died tells me you don't know what your talking about. Even worse, you couldn't comprehend what you were talking about even if you had read the 15-6. Your opinion could best be described...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Man Spoken like a true American who has been brain washed. It has been revealed that he was murdered by his own people and the American government lied about it. Sorry if I'm late to the party on this one. I haven't read the entire thread so this may have been covered. I was deployed when this happened. I've actually read the AR 15-6 investigation into Pat Tillman's death. His death was caused by friendly...
Hey buddy can you help me up? Oh wait, never mind I've got it. I'm just going to prop myself back up on your jealousy, fears, and impotence. amirite?
I predict the methane bubble will "burst" in 2012.