or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

A hero doesn't tap his chest and let you know that he recieved a Purple Heart. A hero will never regale you with "war stories". They will never tell you about the time their buddy was shot, and the sick empty feeling one gets as he helplessly held his buddy in his arms and watched his best friend take his last breath. A hero doesn't come home and tell his friends about the time he had to recover body parts from the latest Vehicle Borne IED blast to hit his platoons...
May I please have an invite as well
Quote: Originally Posted by blairh Demonoid: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonoid I just received an invite from a very kind SF member. (Thank you again). I'll be giving my invite code to my GF, so please don't ask me for it. using in lieu of :cocksucker:
Lotus Exige, well within your price range if you look at the 2005/2006 models.
The use of the word "professional" in online dating usually means a 4 year degree, and no manual labor. Many women would considered a man who works in medical sales a "professional", while they would not consider a car salesman a professional. If the car salesman had an undergraduate or graduate degree he would still not be considered a professional.
I'm the random Army dude. People ask if I rent my house, I wonder if it's the uniform. If they aren't asking me if I rent they are asking me, in a serious tone, how many people I've killed... Misguided liberals, bringing the lulz.
I get to travel, alot, and in my mind Colorado seems to have the best breweries. Two breweries definitely stand out. New Belgium with their 1554, and Odells with their 90 Shilling Ale.
/ninja edit... keep moving
4 miles, enjoying some of the bike trails up in Wisconsin
This happens to me after amazing sex. The high blood pressure reply seems plausible.