or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Quote: Originally Posted by Prince I lurk religiously at B-fest and Bimmerforums and the majority there drive E36's, E46's, E34's and E39's. There is not really a pro-lease attitude on those boards. I like the respect the old cars get over there. Try the "Ask a Dealer" and "European Delivery" sections of the board. I too participate in B-fest, and you won't find much info on leasing in the E36/E46 portion of the board. There is a reason why...
Quote: Originally Posted by UnFacconable There is so much bad advice in this thread, I hope GF is taking everything with a grain of salt. I'm disappointed Pio hasn't shown up to debunk the leasing misstatements. Generally I'm in agreement with username79's line of reasoning in this thread. I don't want to hand out advice here because I don't have much to add at this point and it seems GF has changed his tune but I would point out that to me the most...
Username79 is right on a lot of points. Username, check out the "Cars We Drive!" thread. A majority of them do drive beat up Japenese imports. A lot of their daily outfits cost more than their car, so naturally they value spending their money on clothing over cars. If this were an automotive forum, say www.bimmerfest.com, and I started a thread about building a professional wardrobe now that I just got a job out of college making ~ $75K/yr; they would rip me to shreds...
Quote: Originally Posted by toogies80 Any KC members going to be at the Brookside art fair tonight? I missed out on this and First Fridays How as the art fair?
Casual meetup sounds good
From a recent visit to Dachau
Manarola, Italy Vernazza, Italy Dachau, Germany (work will set you free) The Residenz in Munich, Germany
If you are in Munich head the the Pal Zileri store Just off of MaximillianStrasse near the Residenz. They are clearing out the store and moving to a new location on Maximilian Strasse. Spring Summer 2011 stuff 20%, Fall/Winter Suits %50, shirts, sweaters, pants, accessories 70%. Monday is the last day. The spring summer 2011 discount isn't super but I still bit on a couple of items, mainly because it's so hard to find Pal Zileri in the mid west. Scored some great...
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man I hear Hargeisa is actually a decent vacation getaway. Do you guys get to surf or anything? That said, Shabaab operates with some tacit Somaliland support. I believe Puntland is the region that takes a hard line to extremists. Sadly, I haven't gotten to do anything in or around Hargeisa. I have some buddies who get to do stuff in that area. They say Hargeisa is one of the nicer places they have been in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man A nice Bulgarian one or an AK74 or AR-15 or something might be $500USD. In some of the border areas, even near Camp Lemmonaire in Djibouti, you can get a decent AK47 for about $100USD. At the Bakaara market cabdalle shideeye, you can get some crap AK47s for as low as $50USD I have nothing to contribute other than the fact that I am currently stationed in Camp Lemonnier. The good thing about Djibouti, and...