or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Inside "the loop" is a good place for lofts. This would be around the Power and Light district. Look up Wall Strett Tower lofts. I have a couple of friends that live there, and its nice. The Crossroads district, just south of the P&L district, also has some great lofts. The Crossroads dist has most of the good bars and restaurants in KC. It also has a lot of great local art galleries. Even if you don't end up living in or near the Crossroads, definitely party here,...
It's been awhile, but I have some shots to add: The Djiboutian Shoreline. Pic snapped on the way to our dive spot for a Whale Shark swim A beach just north of Djibouti City
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen They dont protect against STD's. They are perfectly safe. In other words they will not damage your penis in some way. They dont put broken glass inside them or similar. I suppose I will have to check them out for myself as far feel/fit/etc are concerned. They do protect against STD's, the exception is teh HIV. Lambskin does feel the best, although you are running the (minuscule) risk of contracting HIV.
Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana Well obviously the USACE only builds nukes and other weapons and tortures prisoners in their free time so it interferes with the OP's altruistic values. He certainly comes across as possessing this mentality, at least to a lesser degree. This is exactly why he shouldn't consider working for the USACE. No matter how wrong that mindset is, someone with that mindset doesn't belong in that environment. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by JLay87 It's part of the military. ..... I was actually thinking about aerospace engineering, as I'm also interested in going for physics and would probably enjoy working on spacecraft or aircraft design.. The military certainly isn't for everyone. Pursuing work in the aerospace engineering field makes it somewhat likely that you would work on DoD projects. Would working for a corporation that has a military...
No, when xbox beta'd xbox live the mouse and keyboard players destroyed the console players. The decision was made way back then that the two shouldn't be allowed to crossplay. There was one game that is an exception, I forget its name. It was some sort of RPG FPS crossover game. They had to retard the timing of mouse/keyboard players to make it even online. Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Mouse or nothing. I still don't see how anyone can...
Yes please
4.5 miles, untimed group run
I was looking for clothing advice. I literally googled "style" + "forum". As an added bonus I not only received clothing advice, but also copious amounts of snark