or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Casual meetup sounds good
From a recent visit to Dachau
Manarola, Italy Vernazza, Italy Dachau, Germany (work will set you free) The Residenz in Munich, Germany
If you are in Munich head the the Pal Zileri store Just off of MaximillianStrasse near the Residenz. They are clearing out the store and moving to a new location on Maximilian Strasse. Spring Summer 2011 stuff 20%, Fall/Winter Suits %50, shirts, sweaters, pants, accessories 70%. Monday is the last day. The spring summer 2011 discount isn't super but I still bit on a couple of items, mainly because it's so hard to find Pal Zileri in the mid west. Scored some great...
Old SF = Amjack. I don't really see that one very much anymore Current SF = sprezz
Quote: Originally Posted by JhwkMac didn't manifesto close along with 1924 main? Or did it reopen now that the Riegler restaurant has launched? I'm out of the country, and have been, but I was told that it re-opened when Riegler opened. Not sure of course since I cannot verify. The same owner (Ryan) has ties to The Drop, which is another great cocktail place. If not Manifesto's, then I would be down for JP Wine bar. If we go the PBR Tall...
I count 11 KC area members in this thread. Mini meet-up? Manifesto would be a great place to meet for drinks.
It is morally imperative that a meet-up occur. However; can we wait until the May time frame . I'll be out of the country until then. Yes, this should revolve around my schedule, thanks
KC MEETUP! May ish?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I am surprised that there are members here that know KC this well. When I joined I think Mainy and I were the only ones who lived here. Be careful of online resources though. [hijack]WE NEED A KC MEETUP. It would be Legen.......DARY[/hijack] Back on topic... http://www.wallstreettower.com/main.html /thread Oh, click on the "neighboorhood features" tab. It will bring up a map that lists all...