or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Thanks for the advice! I am going to pick up my jeans tomorrow. I will google denim doctors and contact them for this job
I have an alterations question. I have a pair of PRPS's that I took to a tailor to get tapered. I want them tapered to a leg opening of 8.5", they are currently 10". The tailor said she would have to taper them from the selvage end and that she would have to cut the selvage off. I asked if she could taper them from the inside seam. I was told that since the inner leg seam has outseam stitching it would be to difficult to get the outseam to match up after tapering. They...
I have an alterations question. I have a pair of PRPS's that I took to a tailor to get tapered. I want them tapered to a leg opening of 8.5", they are currently 10". The tailor said she would have to taper them from the selvage end and that she would have to cut the selvage off. I asked if she could taper them from the inside seam. I was told that since the inside seam has an outseam it would be to difficult to get the outseam to match up after tapering. They also...
wrong thread
I believe Good Society jeans fit the bill, so to speak. The are available at Revolve Clothing, and I think they might be available at Tobi as well. They are both sponsors
I was actually looking for something similar to the OP. I was happy to see that all of the suggestions were automatics Threadbay feedback: Fantastic thread, A++++++, will read again.
I am a definite yes. I prefer the Charcoal. I will watch this thread/forum for pricing/payment news so I can order mine
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 I would have no problem paying 120-140 if its anything like the korean hoodie pictures as long as its quality. Count me in as well
30 days per year, which can carry over to the next year for a maximum of 60 days. Holidays off, and every other Monday off. I also get one hour a day to do physical training Of course working full time for the Reserves isn't a get rich quick scheme, but the time off is nice