or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

You've never worked with an SF Soldier if you are discouting their intelligence. They have the same intelligence requirements as Commissioned Officers and Warrant Officers; the main difference is you don't need a degree to go SF (enlisted). Secondly, I wasn't comparing androgens to protein, I was simply pointing out the logical fallacy of the "only natural" arguement. Out of curiousity what's your graduate degree in, or what are you currently a candidate to earn a...
I'm in the Army, my original branch was Infantry. This is the basic breakdown. As someone already mentioned all a Ranger tab means is that someone (officer or enlisted) has passed the Ranger course. Keep in mind the Ranger course is commonly considered the Army's premiere leadership course. A Ranger scroll means that the Soldier is actually serving in Ranger Battalion. Google image search to see the differences in the patches/tabs. Alot of non combat arms officers go...
Quote: Originally Posted by makushin If knew how the human body worked you'd understand there's no comparison between supplementing protein or creatine, and androgens. None. This sort of naivety is why steroids are illegal and should continue to be so. They should absolutely be outlawed in sports because it is not fair to folks like myself who have no desire to fuck with their endocrine system. Inform me on how the human body works,...
Tren Ace, now we're getting somewhere! How'd Tren Ace work out for you? I see your hairline is in retreat, is Tren ace to blame?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kris Never and never will. As my grandpappy used to say,.... You said grandpappy, lol. I won't bother to argue the "dude, do what's natural" arguement. One question though, do you take supplements? No whey, no creatine, ever? Exactly. That aside, it seems like no one on SF feels like giving testimonial on their "supplement" experiences.
HOWDY! Unlike the other deceptively titled thread, this thread is all about juicing. Insight on steroids, injectables (yes, I'm making up new words), and pro hormones, is what I seek. I have basic questions like, if I start using pro-hormones is it best to work out twice a day (better recovery time due to increased test)? I am also looking for testimonial, good or bad, on pro hormone products. Additional info on cycle duration, PCT duration and PCT product...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire EL, thanks for a most thoughtful, and enlightening reply. I see you were/are in the same boat as my acquaintances in academia, and did not incur massive debt, as has been postulated here. I agree about the inefficient nature of the system, and think it could use a revamp. There certainly is much misinformation going around. And I have to say, 250k to start? Yeah, that's not happening. Here are some stats done...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock If I had it to do over again, I would have gone through ROTC/OCS for a commission in the Marines or Navy. Then hit up the top business schools. You get to the executive level just about as soon as someone doing the traditional route after undergrad, and the years spent inbetween end up being probably more meaningful. Avoid the rat-race for a good 5-7 years, gain some serious leadership experience, do work with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by upstarter Go to a manitee. I saw it for 8 bucks and liked it. Aquatic bovines?
None of you sound very happy, and quite a few of you sound angry. I should probably send a recruiter your way