or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

You are pretty much right. Kansas should have lost all of the last 4 games, yet their opponents seem to fall asleep at the wheel every time. It's a classic case of falling up. I really don't see this being close.
Thanks! Those were all great examples. Seriously, COED bible study!?!? They let the wimmenfolks out of the kitchen??? How un-christian of them! God forbid both men and women sutdy the bible together, in the same room...
Please post some gems, just for entertainment purposes
This. It doesn't matter if you go Marines or Army, enlist as an Infantryman (0311 for Marines, 11B for Army). If you want to be Recon in the Marines you'll need to make it through 2 out of the 3 phases of the Armys Ranger School. Good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Where 2 kop?!?! http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=499496 The M3 had a phenominal residual for 4 or 5 months. Not certain what the M3 rates are now. The current crazy good lease deals are on the Z4.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince Of course there will be people on Bimmerfest who lease their BMW, but someone made a point as if the guys on Bimmerfest would understand the OP better than the folks on SF. I highly doubt that, since most active members on Bimmerfest drive older BMW's. The leasing crowd is definitely a minority there. There is a reason 75%ish of new BMW's are leased. Many people are incapable of making sound financial decisions and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince I lurk religiously at B-fest and Bimmerforums and the majority there drive E36's, E46's, E34's and E39's. There is not really a pro-lease attitude on those boards. I like the respect the old cars get over there. Try the "Ask a Dealer" and "European Delivery" sections of the board. I too participate in B-fest, and you won't find much info on leasing in the E36/E46 portion of the board. There is a reason why...
Quote: Originally Posted by UnFacconable There is so much bad advice in this thread, I hope GF is taking everything with a grain of salt. I'm disappointed Pio hasn't shown up to debunk the leasing misstatements. Generally I'm in agreement with username79's line of reasoning in this thread. I don't want to hand out advice here because I don't have much to add at this point and it seems GF has changed his tune but I would point out that to me the most...
Username79 is right on a lot of points. Username, check out the "Cars We Drive!" thread. A majority of them do drive beat up Japenese imports. A lot of their daily outfits cost more than their car, so naturally they value spending their money on clothing over cars. If this were an automotive forum, say www.bimmerfest.com, and I started a thread about building a professional wardrobe now that I just got a job out of college making ~ $75K/yr; they would rip me to shreds...
Quote: Originally Posted by toogies80 Any KC members going to be at the Brookside art fair tonight? I missed out on this and First Fridays How as the art fair?