or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Don't forget that MU was decimated by injuries last year. Heck they had a 18 y/o starting on their offensive line, that's how broken they were. Not to mention their QB was out most of the year as well as their best RB.We'll never know how Mizzou would have done if they were healthy last year. It's pretty safe to say they would have won a few more SEC games. Remember they had a few games that were within 7 points, one of those games was against that amazing team...
I second the HaLong Bay recommendation. Also, if you and your daughter are interested in some beach time I can recommend Koh Samui with one caveat; stay away from Chaweng. Every other part of the island is delightful, Chaweng is the area of Koh Samui that has gone down hill in recent years. Enjoy your trip!
Exactly, this is why everyone and there brothers will be trying to trade for Kirk Cousins since he is better than any of the QB's that may go in the first round . You could even argue that the Chiefs should try to trade for Cousins; however since Pioli is still GM it won't happen. Pioli passed on Kirk Cousins 4 times before the Redskins finally picked him up. My mind was literally blown as I kept tabs on the draft last year.Pioli making a trade for Cousins would...
This ^^The Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round for at least the last 30 years (perhaps never, i stopped checking once I got to 1982). Instead of drafting QB's high in the draft we tend to get vetran QB's from other teams. A prime example is when we picked up Joe Montana in the final years of his career. Oddly enough the last time the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship game was with Joe Montana. Anyone remember in the 1990's when we had Steve DeBerg? We had...
It's probably your flame sensor. If you clean it with a cloth (a dollar bill works best actually) it will probably solve your problem. Do a search on you tube for directions on how to do this; it is actually pretty easy.I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago. My heater was only 5ish years old and it started to occasionally only work for 5 or so minutes at a time. I had a repair guy come out and quote me $400 to repair something, the mainboard I think. I...
Shopping = maximillian strasse. It's a 1km ribbon of high end shops. I'm going to vote for dining at Spatenhaus
I'm in for 30 mL
^^Truthiness^^People seem to be missing that what made that deal possible was the incredible residual of 64% and of course buying the MF down. It was a magical combo that seems to happen for one BMW model every year; last year it was the M3 convertible. IIRC for 2010 it was either the 740 or 750 that had some ridiculous deal for part of the year.Seriously, go to www.bimmerfest.com and read up. BMW is one of the few brands where it actually makes some sense to lease.
I agree. Additionally they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn since round 2, and honestly had no business being in the final game. KU had a cake walk of a tournament, Ohio State was their only competition prior to this. Ohio State kicked KU's ass for 39 minutes then gave KU the game. UNC would have wiped the floor with KU if Marshall would have played, and if Roy would have recognized the triangle 2 defense. Purdue's coach fell asleep at the wheel, and gave up the...