or Connect

Posts by eqpablon

Don't forget that MU was decimated by injuries last year. Heck they had a 18 y/o starting on their offensive line, that's how broken they were. Not to mention their QB was out most of the year as well as their best RB.We'll never know how Mizzou would have done if they were healthy last year. It's pretty safe to say they would have won a few more SEC games. Remember they had a few games that were within 7 points, one of those games was against that amazing team...
PJ's are often attached to Ranger units as their medics. So while they may be used as glorified medics, they have to be able to keep up with Rangers. With that in mind does it change your opinion on letting wimmenz be PJ's?
http://news.discovery.com/tech/alternative-power-sources/nuclear-reactor-powered-spent-fuel-121109.htmNot a complete solution, but an improvement.
This is from someone who ran for Mayor in a town of roughly 100K as a Libertarian:The conversation that ensued was enlightening.
I second the HaLong Bay recommendation. Also, if you and your daughter are interested in some beach time I can recommend Koh Samui with one caveat; stay away from Chaweng. Every other part of the island is delightful, Chaweng is the area of Koh Samui that has gone down hill in recent years. Enjoy your trip!
When my wife went through LDAP (ROTC summer camp bullshit), her TAC Officer was a FA officer, a female FA officer. A regular Army female, branched FA. As someone who originally enlisted as an Infantryman this news warmed my heart. Quote:Originally Posted by gladhandsĀ Furo, I agree with you wholeheartedly. The issue is women in combat. There is little doubt among rational thinkers that women are physically capable of performing the tasks in most of the combat arms...
Exactly, this is why everyone and there brothers will be trying to trade for Kirk Cousins since he is better than any of the QB's that may go in the first round . You could even argue that the Chiefs should try to trade for Cousins; however since Pioli is still GM it won't happen. Pioli passed on Kirk Cousins 4 times before the Redskins finally picked him up. My mind was literally blown as I kept tabs on the draft last year.Pioli making a trade for Cousins would...
This ^^The Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round for at least the last 30 years (perhaps never, i stopped checking once I got to 1982). Instead of drafting QB's high in the draft we tend to get vetran QB's from other teams. A prime example is when we picked up Joe Montana in the final years of his career. Oddly enough the last time the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship game was with Joe Montana. Anyone remember in the 1990's when we had Steve DeBerg? We had...
It's probably your flame sensor. If you clean it with a cloth (a dollar bill works best actually) it will probably solve your problem. Do a search on you tube for directions on how to do this; it is actually pretty easy.I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago. My heater was only 5ish years old and it started to occasionally only work for 5 or so minutes at a time. I had a repair guy come out and quote me $400 to repair something, the mainboard I think. I...