or Connect

Posts by prady

I don't wanna spend more like an idiot and wear tent like shirts. It's just that I wanna try some different brands and since I mostly shop my stuff online i am a little nervous about spending my cash and getting something which is not good.Oh and thanks for not reading my post... lol..
Well since play is something I am able to use towards biz casual most of the times here in NY, I think i would say Play. Zara is definitely not biz but most work places I've been able to fly with it here in NY as an Software Engineer. Now of course if I was an investment banker it would've been different.
Well nothing really wrong but im tired of em lol.. I love CT but now I have so many that their new collection resembles the old and they all look similar if not same. Zara I keep buying once in a while but its a same thing with them. I wanna try something new and better and since I can afford a little more then Y not a better brand.What is TL, DR?
Looking at my lifestyle it's kinda hard for me decide the shirts I should buy. I'm 30 and work in a environment which is a typical biz casual, chinos with button downs kind. 90% of the ppl don't know how to dress or just don't care. I've bought a lot of zara shirts in past during college days and continued after that, coz I still go out in NY with friends and zara stuff is trendy (quality we know is blah) and I buy a lot of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts as their biz casuals are...
Very informative, clears a lot of confusion. Thnx guys.
I've spent sometime understanding various shoes. I read a lot on google and here on SF but some qns still remain. -- Oxford cap toe vs Brogues vs wingtips --- -- From what i always thought was that brogues are casual shoes and not to be worn with suits. They go with jeans, chinos and BC environment. -- Oxford cap toe would be a typical cap toe shoe and it can be a wing tip coz of W but will have no perforations. This is the good black formal shoe everyone should own for...
This!
I am surprised at the people's response here. All my life I saw my dad do a 9 day water fast once a year. He would do it for religious purposes, but whatever the reason be he always claimed the same things after ending his fast. He felt more energy, felt better, clear vision and stuff. While I grew up with typical western thought process with typical "eat-more-protein-or-you'll-die" mentality so it was highly illogical to understand what he did but I can understand what OP...
Thanks bud, I loved the price too
This...I would totally wear them with Jeans