or Connect

Posts by prady

Well I came here looking for an opinion too and i'm kinda surprised looking at all the hate. But then most of the posts are from 2008 so I don't know if opinion has changed. I had an appointment at the guide shop here in NYC and I had a pretty good experience. The girl who was my guide helped me try every type of pant and shirt for me to get a good idea of their fitting. I gotta be honest that the fitting of their clothes was fantastic. Their slim fit pants were great and...
Yes i'm from NY..
These? I'm sorry i'm so in love with Tans lol http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=6472
How often does that happen?
Show me one brother, considering my extremely limited Shoe knowledge I will take your 2 cents over my dollar anyday lol..
Thanks for your help Fred! Well TBH I don't have a great shoe collection and I'm trying to build them up. I pick Tan over brown because sometimes I can pull the Tans off with my jeans as well (I know Bals are not for jeans :P) because of limited shoe collection I have.Second, I love the shoes you put the link for but they end around $300 per shoe. Isn't that a little too much for Loakes? I could probably get AE Park Ave for a couple bucks more.
You are absolutely right about this. I went to the one on Madison Ave to find my correct shoe size before I order but they have no shoes in store. That store is smaller than my living room. Anyway, I really wanna know if these shoes are worth $150 and $180. I know some SFers have bought some CT shoes before and I just see lukewarm response all around. But SF does seem to be inclined towards expensive shoes and I wanted to stay under $200 so I thought this might be good.
no one?
There's been tons of CT Shoe threads and always get a mixed response. I'm in market for 2 pairs and definitely don't have a lot of money to spend. CT is running 25% sale with free shipping and I thought of picking up 2 shoes. Does SF recommend spending this amount on CT Shoes? Black Flemming Oxford Shoes http://www.ctshirts.com/Black-Flemming-Oxford-shoes?q=retmn||ML060BLK||||||||||||| Not Calf Leather Original Price - $199 Discount Price - $149.50 Tan Kirkby...
For example I just got one of these a few weeks back from CT and I wear this to work and can go out in evening wearing this too lol