or Connect

Posts by Shingles

That site hasn't been updated in like 2 years.
What's the characteristics of homespun like? The herringbone wool jackets i have from eg are pretty elastic and stretchy. Same with homespun? @Drinkwaters PM sent.
S, M, L and XL of the brown homespun Bedford already sold out at TBB. Not surprised.
Fycus, his name is Iain and he worked at Outlooks for men in Victoria earlier. Very nice dude and I've ordered from him before. He also runs or ran an independent clothing label called eng•lish. They made some shirts with neon green details if I remember correctly. I think he recently adopted the looser typical Japanese EG anti-fit (big pants, long shirts etc). Looks very good.
Can't access the site from my laptop at my work. But i can with the same laptop from home. Writing this from my iPhone connected to the same network as my laptop on my job. Tried cleaning cache in safari on the computer. Doesn't help. :/
And the same with me as with everyone else...
+1. Fabrics that strike me are Dark Grey Heavy Brushed Herringbone, brown homespun and the Heather Grey and Dark Olive Worsted Wool Flannel. And this scarf, damn!
Thank you! PRT - I agree, super comfy, dressy and absolutely perfect for summer or indoors.
EG wedding outfit SS14 Navy tropical wool suit, Andover + Cinch pants SS13 Polka dot bow tie FW12 I think.. Pocket Square Our Legacy 1950s shirt Worcestershire Leather Company Quick Release belt Alden Cordovan LWB Fantastic (and very thin and "airy") wool fabric even for really hot days so it makes for a great summer suit!
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but do the STARKs run small this winter? END has the medium at 19" pit to pit which seems small. Last FW13 I took a large in the Stark because they ran smaller than FW12 in which I took a medium. I'm about a 40" chest. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.