or Connect

Posts by Shingles

Nice photos! Lots of monk shoes...!
Just ask the store to mark down the value on the customs form below the limit where you're required to pay for tax. Many stores are willing to do this, including TBB.
Glad you like em @houkah, happy to be of help!
I'm 30 in all EG pants, FW13 Matt, USN, Fatigue, Cinch. This season it's 30 for me yet again. Only season I had to size up to a size 32 was in last summers shorts which ran very small.I got the wool cinch pants already and i'm waiting for the Andover to arrive. At 5'9" and 153-163 i'm always a medium in the EG sport coats and most other outerwear. I've got thin legs and kind of an V shaped body. The tropical wool cinch pants fit is great but are a little tight when...
I did just this. Pants in 30 and Andover in Medium. Looks like the Andover is sold out at The Mens Market though but you should be able to find it in these shops:Del StoreFott ShopHirshleifers (The Mens Market)Jack StrawMohawkPeggs & SonThe BureauWP LavoriRegarding the pants in size 30 your last chance should be Del Store in Hong Kong, they ship internationally though at standard rates. Listed stores are US & EU + China.Have not listed stockists in Korea or Japan.They...
The last color for the Nepenthes/EG Tote bag you guys mentioned is a burgundy one (which I have). I also got a large (very large) natural colored Nepenthes tote bag with two handles, one long and the other shorter, with "Nepenthes New York" printed on the side, which I also got for free when I was there and emptied their stock. Edit: Oh and you should wash the tote bags first thing you do as the color bleeds.
Guys, anyone in the states that could proxy for me for some cash? I could have the garment sent to me but the cost was completely off the wall. I could arrange for the item to be sent to you with ground shipping which would only cost me $25. Then I would pay for you to send it to me + some extra for the service. Please PM me, cheers
Heh heh. What I mean is that they're designed so that they could be folded in nicely, without excess fabric wrinkling weirdly on the sides of the pockets. Try folding in the pocket flaps on the Baker into its pockets, it doesn't turn out any good as the flaps are a bit wider than the pocket.The purpose would probably be to hide the flaps for easier access to the pockets, if I were to guess.
@canstyleace Me neither, which is one of the reasons that the Bedford is my favorite blazer. That, and the fit among other things. @yesssir Such a cool print. And that lining really is fantastic. The pocket flaps on the Andovers are designed to be folded in right? I'm actually looking at buying my first Andover right now. The navy tropical wool to go with the cinch pants in the same fabric (which I just received from Fedex).
Canstyleace, you are right about the flaps on the Baker. They're meant to stay outside of the pockets and not be folded in. The flaps are wider than the pockets... I think Yesssir got the batik Andover. (Demanding fit pic!)