or Connect

Posts by Shingles

Very nice indeed! Was just about to ask what jacket that is that you're wearing @mbaum until I saw that it was the shooting vest. Works very well over that jacket.
New Needles stuff up at Garbstore. Fatigues look amazing. http://www.couvertureandthegarbstore.com/Shop-Online/Mens/?utm_source=The+Garbstore+mailing+list&utm_campaign=c02b46762f-Japan_Needles_Kaptain_Sunshine_Birvin9_2_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a4a301ffff-c02b46762f-87049534#/needles/info/0
Hi. I usually wear size 30 yes, that's for all EG pants, fatigues, cinch, usn, matt etc. Some pants are a little tighter than others when first putting them on but from my experience they've always had a little to give - after 1-2 weeks wear all of them have loosened up a bit, cord, twill, oxford, they've always been a little tight to begin with but got nicely worn in after some time.The worsted wool flannel cinch pants from this season I took a 30 in as well, at first try...
No worries buddy. I've got my eyes on another second-hand one already. Thanks anyway!
Just pulled the trigger on Navy Wool Uniform Serge Truman Pant - 30 Eggshell Tattersall Tab Collar Shirt - M Hopefully the width of the Truman pants will be pretty good for me as I don't exactly has the largest legs man has seen. Also got the B2B Jacket - Brown/Navy Wool Twill Plaid - M about a week ago, fit is perfect, much like the Andover. The dark, autumn-y tones of the colors, and fabric is amazing as well. Favorite piece from the season. Brown Homespun Bedford...
Great initiative starting this thread. I'm on the lookout for this S2W8 back pack. South2 West8 - Suntan Sunforger Trek Pack The Bureau are sold out. Any ideas? Edit: Oops, just saw you had the stockists listed in the thread start. Should have a look at them then, cheers.
I would compare the pants to another pair that you have that you think have the perfect length and then have them shortened to that same length.Oh and wash them first if you haven't already. You don't want them to shrink after you've cut them .
@AlexanderTG Your tailor can shorten them while still keeping the original hem with its room for a string. I've done it successfully a couple of times before. You'll get an extra seam but it isn't visible anyway.
@Cotton Dockers Great post, I like those kind of reviews, thanks. @eluther I'm interested in that piece as well but very unsure of what size to order. What's your size in Bedfords etc and what size is your knit jacket? I'm an M in most EG sport coats with tendencies towards S rather than L. Also not very tall (5'9"/175 cm) so i'm afraid a medium will be too big. What's your recommendation? Thanks.
They do. Nothing wrong with them though. They are actually very nice as they are. Large cat's eyes buttons. Few shirts have as large buttons as that so it makes for a nice difference. And the bottom red button is a nice detail. And it's not a suit shirt.