or Connect

Posts by Shingles

Thanks for your comments.Yes the Truman pants are definitely cool looking! How was the thickness of the dobby twill? Would you say it's definitely for summer or could it be used as a more of an all-round pant?I have the USN pants in heather grey oxford, they're great but i'm looking for something dressier for the wedding and I wanna be in all dark navy and not mixing colors. I'm hoping the cinch pants will go well with my dark navy Baker in broken twill from SS13. I think...
I'm looking to buy a pair of pants to make a suit, it's for a friends wedding. I got my eyes on the Navy Tropical Wool Cinch Pant and Dark Navy Dobby Twill Truman Pant. Judging by the measurements it seems as the Cinch pants is closer to what I prefer size and fit wise. I also have past great experience with the cinch pants. What speaks for the Truman pants is that I really like its details, especially the foldings on the front and pocket flaps, and maybe I would prefer...
A sucker for last season's look book. Bought almost the full outfit Navy HB Windowpane LDT Jacket Western Mountaineering Black Flash Vest Black Floral Printed Corduroy Cinch Pants Gitman shirt Polka Dot Knit Tie Black Shell Cordovan Alden Plain Toe Blucher Ebbets
Will: The Bureau, Tatt, Kafka, Tres BienWon't: Oi Polloi, ENDYou've probably been misinformed, they told me of the four stores stocking it, this was on april 9th.How about a 1000 bux? Hamburgers and sympathy hugs are on me
I received what I think was the last one yesterday, from Tattt. If you're lucky he might still got one left. It's sold out everywhere else. These were the stockists, except from Asia.Need SupplyTailor at the TanneryThe BureauThe BusinessIntermediates has been in Asia for a couple of years from what I know. They've had some cool vests and jackets. I think it's as the name suggests, something inbetween EG and Workaday.
Cansty - I agree with you. The pockets ruins it for me when combined with a tie. Too much style mixing going on for my liking I think (workwear vs. dressed up) the collar is great but because it's not a button down. Not saying it doesn't work, just prefer a shirt without a lot of pockets and details on it I guess. Gary I see your point, a bow tie don't clash with the pockets in the way that a neck tie do and would probably be the better choice. I think the tab collar...
What do you guys think about wearing neck ties with work shirts? And what do you think about wearing neck ties with button down collars?
The general consensus seen from the Trickers thread is still to size one full size to one and a half size down.But yes, everyones feet are different. I'm not sure what that translates into swedish. Plus I still agreed upon their policy when I ordered them through their website, they claimed that the shoes were in unsalable condition (which is bullshit, ofcourse). So i'm not sure what I can do. And it's been two months now I think.
Grey cotton oxford USN pants Baker Jacket Dark navy Broken Twill Paisley pork pie hat Paisley pocket square 19th cent. bd navy/white stripe Anderson woven multicolor textile belt Happy socks Alden Cordovan Longwing Blucher
She probably has people shopping not-too-common-clothing for her.