or Connect

Posts by Shingles

^ ThisI can't even close the Styleforum Safari tab that I was using. Had to open a new one.This is what's crashing: [[SPOILER]]
Been wearing the black floral printed corduroy cinch pants this weekend, two friends thought they were really cool, two other friends asked if I had pyjamas pants on, while a colleague thought it was marijuana printed on them. Btw thanks to Gary for the marijuana pyjamas pants, they are obviously a big hit.
Fuck. Was gonna grab both the white and blue tattersall in small from the mens market this weekend and now they're both gone. That's what you get for sleeping on them for too long. And yes, the 19th cent. bd runs big this season, I too had to go down from medium to small. Now anyone knows where I can find the white one as I've already found the blue? Thanks (again) in advance
I'm looking for this in a size Small. Haven are sold out. http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/engineered-garments/products/19-century-bd-shirt-tattersall The Tattersall is available in Blue, White and Yellow. I don't know if the one on Haven is the blue or white, but any of them will do. Any clues? EDIT: Found the blue one, anyone know where to get the white? TIA.
It might be difficult to embrace for some as the styling seen so far is pretty experimental and intense. But each garment alone, nah. And i'm also really into that batik print. But the ones who aren't really into that stuff shouldn't worry too much, there will be striped suits and hooded bal coats too
I would probably agree with the Bureau. The sizing of EG shirts usually vary from season to season. I'm between S and M in EG shirting as it depends on the varying measurements. I prefer a 21" chest and that can be both S and M from year to year. This season it was S for me in most of the shirts, and M in the tab collar shirt. Best thing is to just look at the measurements really.
My references are for the cavalry twill usn pants and a bedford jacket in heavy cotton whipcord. I find the fabrics to be similar with the cavalry twill being softer and more flexible and the cotton whipcord more burly, rigid and coarser. Both are inelastic. The cotton whipcord i'm speaking of was obviously thicker/heavier than the pants so that might add to the characteristics. To fairly compare the two you would probably have to have them in the same weight and garment...
It seems to have just sold out?Which one was it? There's one in wool and one in NyCo Ripstop. The wool is obviously alot warmer and you can get that one at 15% off today at The Bureau.https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1084/dark-navy-12oz-all-wool-flannel-shoulder-capeRegarding fit it's at least big enough to be worn over a jacket. Pictured is the NyCo Ripstop.
The Matt pants comes with drawstrings already attached.
I've got that overdyed Gitman shirt as well. Never thought of wearing it with black pants. Will try it with my dark navy USN pants (they look black though).