or Connect

Posts by Shingles

That is great, will stop by, thanks both.I love how Google Maps labels that Walter Foods place as "hipster American comfort-food restaurant" lol it might be worth a visit.Gallivant seems to recommend some proper stuff, i'll check em out. Thanks.
Hello guys This is off topic but since I mostly post here and am acquainted with you guys I thought I'd post it here. Going to NYC again (fuck yes) in December, 5th-8th. How are the stores' stock usually at that time? Mostly sold out? Is it sale by then? I've copped quite much already but looking to get a thick warm wool coat atleast. Probably Duffle or Highland Parka. Looking for SNS Herning Stark as well, anyone know any stores in or around Manhattan that carries...
Those quilted down jackets are insane. Fancying the black or gold zip. Anyone have an idea of price?
Thanks @45bur, I take it you're referring to my photos in the How u roll thread but anyway i'd say TTS. This seasons tattersall tab collar fits similar to my FW13 tab collar, perhaps a tiny bit roomier (could be due to the different fabrics) but not enough to size up or down. Stay TTS.
Thanks Mike. Circumference, waist-wise they're the same (mine's 30 and fits TTS). Top block and thigh no significant difference. Truman being a little roomier in the thighs yes perhaps due to the double pleats but not by very much. I'm pretty sure i've measured the cinch for you earlier, have a look here http://www.styleforum.net/t/402371/engineered-garments-fw-14/315#post_7289023Hope it helps if not let me know and I'll help out. Cheers
Apologies for crappy photos. EG Homespun Bedford FW14 EG Tattersall Tab Collar FW14 EG Navy Truman Pants FW14 Australian Nut Quick Release Belt Alden Cordovan LWB EG Olive Worsted Wool Flannel Cinch pants FW14 Post O'Alls shirt EG Baker jacket EG Fair Isle knit tie Ebbets cap Black Quick Release belt NB 990
Very nice indeed! Was just about to ask what jacket that is that you're wearing @mbaum until I saw that it was the shooting vest. Works very well over that jacket.
New Needles stuff up at Garbstore. Fatigues look amazing. http://www.couvertureandthegarbstore.com/Shop-Online/Mens/?utm_source=The+Garbstore+mailing+list&utm_campaign=c02b46762f-Japan_Needles_Kaptain_Sunshine_Birvin9_2_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a4a301ffff-c02b46762f-87049534#/needles/info/0
Hi. I usually wear size 30 yes, that's for all EG pants, fatigues, cinch, usn, matt etc. Some pants are a little tighter than others when first putting them on but from my experience they've always had a little to give - after 1-2 weeks wear all of them have loosened up a bit, cord, twill, oxford, they've always been a little tight to begin with but got nicely worn in after some time.The worsted wool flannel cinch pants from this season I took a 30 in as well, at first try...
No worries buddy. I've got my eyes on another second-hand one already. Thanks anyway!