or Connect

Posts by Shingles

No problem. Sorry to say it but a lot of FW14 is sold out. It was even in the first week of december while I was there. You should probably start with Nepenthes, as mentioned earlier, the flagship store. I also like Gentry and Odin. However Gentry is currently at a temporary and smaller location while renovating their new place. Both are great stores with friendly and helpful people.Inventory is also really cool if you're into japanese brands, they usually stock somewhat...
Context SS15 1st delivery online. Seriously liking the Berets, thinking of getting one but probably not navy. http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/engineered-garments
Here are someNepenthes New York307 West 38th St.New York, NY 10018Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12.00 - 19.00Sunday: 12.00 - 17.00Inventory Stockroom New York Store12 Extra Place, New York, NY 10003Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11.00 - 19.00Sunday: 12.00 - 18.00Gentry109 South 5th Street Suite 101Brooklyn, NY 11249Store Hours:Monday - Saturday, 12 - 7Sunday, 12 - 6French Garment Cleaners85 Lafayette AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11217Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12.00 -...
Knitted pants! Now that's something. Collection looks very interesting.Think maybe they're releasing it in black and white as it's so early in the season, ss15 just starting to roll out, but that is just a guess.
Garbstore has items up. The twill Baker with matching cinch pants looks awesome as a summer suit. http://www.couvertureandthegarbstore.com/category/mens?brand%5B0%5D=Engineered%20Garments&utm_source=Couverture+and+the+Garbstore+Website+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7a68d5bfc5-New_Arrivals_EG_1_26_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c02c1dc239-7a68d5bfc5-87122701
@agvs That looks great man. Wish that coat fit me but strangely it just looked weird on me. Guess i'm too short. Suits you well though. Fit of the ghurkas terrific as well.
^ Available at The Bureau and Pilgrim Surf + Supply.I wear mine all the time, it's great.
The problem with blue EG pants is that there is way too much red in them. They're often not really blue or navy at all. This goes true to SS12 (13?) Lt. Blue Cotton Ripstop Fatigues and FW13 Duck Canvas Navy Fatigues and probably more, and that's why they're hard to match with other colors. In comparison a true blue is way easier to pair, add a texture to it (denim) and it's even easier. But it's the reddish tones that ruins it.
Expect to be broke from now on.
Mmm. The Short Coverall Jacket in Railroad Stripe Denim looks delicious. Could also see myself in the Baker Jacket in Brown Floral Print Canvas with a necktie and a pair of cordovan Aldens.