or Connect

Posts by Shingles

EG, Needles and Gitman. SS14 Tropical wool Andover!
@eluther I think RRL jeans goes well with EG. Unfortunately don't own any myself but from what i've seen they match EG well. And ofcourse you'll get them in different fits.
I've been wondering if that patterned coat is a Duffle. Looks very modified from the last couple of years. Anyone knows if that's the case, and what more variations it'll be available in?
True, that's why I ended up with the wool Andover (was considering the batik) because of it's versatility. It's the same with the vest ofcourse.Thinking about it most my vests are prints, the ones that's solids are hooded so the wool would probably be the safer choice. It's tempting to lean towards some of the more daring stuff too. I always appreciate something ventured, that's what makes that special EG twist I guess. Enough of my ramblings, I'll have to sleep on this I...
Anyone knows if the blue tone in the navy batik fits with the navy of the tropical wool Andover and cinch pants? As I got the pants and the Andover I was thinking of getting the matching tropical wool vest to make a three piece suit - or make something more special out of it and go with the navy batik cinch vest instead as both are on sale. What would you have done? Any other tips regarding accessories for ideas and inspiration is appreciated.
Nice photos! Lots of monk shoes...!
Just ask the store to mark down the value on the customs form below the limit where you're required to pay for tax. Many stores are willing to do this, including TBB.
Glad you like em @houkah, happy to be of help!
I'm 30 in all EG pants, FW13 Matt, USN, Fatigue, Cinch. This season it's 30 for me yet again. Only season I had to size up to a size 32 was in last summers shorts which ran very small.I got the wool cinch pants already and i'm waiting for the Andover to arrive. At 5'9" and 153-163 i'm always a medium in the EG sport coats and most other outerwear. I've got thin legs and kind of an V shaped body. The tropical wool cinch pants fit is great but are a little tight when...
I did just this. Pants in 30 and Andover in Medium. Looks like the Andover is sold out at The Mens Market though but you should be able to find it in these shops:Del StoreFott ShopHirshleifers (The Mens Market)Jack StrawMohawkPeggs & SonThe BureauWP LavoriRegarding the pants in size 30 your last chance should be Del Store in Hong Kong, they ship internationally though at standard rates. Listed stores are US & EU + China.Have not listed stockists in Korea or Japan.They...