or Connect

Posts by Shingles

Alright! I suspected that, they look much bigger in the hems on me. I dig them cuffed.Sorry to stir things up but the one i tried on at Nepenthes fit perfectly in a size M (which is TTS on me), and fit much like a bedford in the same size. I'd say stay tts.That duffle is so good. I love it.
Can you provide pictures of these please? Thanks
@markiantosca Looks great, are those workaday fatigues altered at the hems?
Hey man that's me! Haha.I know a guy that is interested in this Bedford that wanted to trade for mine (same size), however mine is not for trade/sale so I've forwarded this message to him.Great that this thread is up and going, I will be watching it closely, and also post some stuff when I get back home (unfortunately in 2 months time).
Definitely agree with Mike. We'll get a much better overview keeping the trading separated from the general discussions.
I've got a new unused pair for sale. Special SF-price 4 you, *hint, hint*
No problem. Sorry to say it but a lot of FW14 is sold out. It was even in the first week of december while I was there. You should probably start with Nepenthes, as mentioned earlier, the flagship store. I also like Gentry and Odin. However Gentry is currently at a temporary and smaller location while renovating their new place. Both are great stores with friendly and helpful people.Inventory is also really cool if you're into japanese brands, they usually stock somewhat...
Context SS15 1st delivery online. Seriously liking the Berets, thinking of getting one but probably not navy. http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/engineered-garments
Here are someNepenthes New York307 West 38th St.New York, NY 10018Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12.00 - 19.00Sunday: 12.00 - 17.00Inventory Stockroom New York Store12 Extra Place, New York, NY 10003Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11.00 - 19.00Sunday: 12.00 - 18.00Gentry109 South 5th Street Suite 101Brooklyn, NY 11249Store Hours:Monday - Saturday, 12 - 7Sunday, 12 - 6French Garment Cleaners85 Lafayette AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11217Store Hours:Monday - Saturday: 12.00 -...
Knitted pants! Now that's something. Collection looks very interesting.Think maybe they're releasing it in black and white as it's so early in the season, ss15 just starting to roll out, but that is just a guess.