or Connect

Posts by gtg732w

A suit is not a terrible idea, but I think $1k for a collegiate suit might be overkill (a lot of drinks get spilled in college, and having some girl spill a red-headed slut down the front of your thousand dollar suit is going to be a bad day). Navy or gray power suit is key for interviews, and if you're interested in an internship that would be the place to start. Something else to consider: take the rest of the cash and start investing. A lot of universities will have...
I've got one too if anyone still needs an invite.
The first third of the book was almost strictly character development for the latter portion, so while the first movie is almost guaranteed to be boring, the latter 2/3 of the book crescendos into a magnificent explosion of classically liberal/libertarian perfection. Hands down the best book that I have ever read; hopefully the trilogy can live up to the book, but I have my concerns...
For Old School luxe, the Plaza or the St. Regis for sure, but I think last time I was there they were about $550 a night. They are both definitely 'once in a lifetime' kind of hotels. However, if they'll let you cover the difference, the Plaza at $150 a night is pretty slick....
I've run into the same thing, but I don't have any answers unless you want to try building your own. From what I've been told most of the current LED bulbs are made in China of Chinese LEDs which last about a week. The positive note is that since there is a lot of demand for the bulbs in a variety of applications (consumer electronics, auto, home, appliances), quality should pick up. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
I would say if it's two different jobs, with different roles & responsibilities, different goals, and hopefully a growth opportunity for you, I'd list them as two separate experiences. In Stitches makes a good point though: if you're going to be interviewing, go ahead and make that connection for the interviewer (I began at wine shop, eventually outgrew the role, and my performance was so stellar the owners asked me to take a lead/senior/executive role with the opening of...
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS I'm not going to type emails relating to cover letters on my iPhone. There are a few tips solely dedicated to effective email communication I picked up in school, and I've added a few I've picked up through client/employer interaction, though the obvious key is that how you should write depends on the message you're trying to send. As a rule of thumb, separating sentences with a blank line helps to focus...