or Connect

Posts by omgcookielol

to my knowledge, they stopped allowing this kind of customization a while back.
Are you kidding me? How long have you been following this thread? TOJ's customer service, and the brand experience has been praised almost endlessly up until recently.
Is there a possibility that TOJ will work with more workshops to get through the queue? I'm pretty sure its been done in the past. Are there any plans to deal with increasing wait times for the remaining 11 months of orders?
You're telling me that orders tapered significantly after June? What makes you think that we've even hit the tip of that bell curve yet though? Or that there weren't subsequent surges between June and December? I think it's pretty poor taste to say anything about the rise/decline of orders without having seen their order log anyway. And just because they're closing doesn't mean they still don't have a ton of orders to fulfill - that should be reason enough to ramp up...
As someone who has orders placed months later than you, I'd rather have June orders act as guinea pigs so that I receive my jackets earlier.Seriously though - Having other workshops fail at their attempts to construct other orders wouldn't have a huge impact on output. lol The current workshops would still produce at the pace they've set for themselves. Maybe a handful of individual orders would get delayed, but that's probably all you would need to figure out that things...
At least give him till Monday evening to reply. You messaged him on a Friday night. lol
I'm just disappointed that people reacted negatively to a suggestion that the crew keep the thread/customers updated on things that affect production/queue times. I'm sure that even a post describing the current attitude towards the queue would also put some people at ease. Like, "we've been watching the line, and so far we're comfortable with the pace we're going at" or whatever the case is. Some people don't post their concerns because they don't want to bother with the...
... Or because they prefer the design/fit to what they can find on the net/in their area. I'm sure that if you respect Drew's designs, you probably wouldn't go to someone else to have them knocked off if you had the chance, either.
I'm not sure how you think that's an appropriate response.(It kind of doesn't solve his problem at all.)
C'mon man - Instead of stating the obvious, take some time to digest my reply.They can't go back in time and let people know that xx sewer would get sick, or that they took another vacation before/after lunar new year.... but they can let us know about stuff like: significant production delays as they pop up, whether they're comfortable with the current lead times, if someone will replace Sally (potentially making QC/shipping faster), if they're thinking about doing...