or Connect

Posts by thefastlife

Still going
very cool. actually bought for self. and my offer of 36% off asking price was accepted. im happy.
decent score for what looks like basically new Zanella's? honest question, not sure. i never seem to find great condition pants in my local watering holes so i had to visit ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/311114003648?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
ok friends, time is of the essence (wedding next month). i need: light colored light-weight pants (cream, off-white, light khaki, light grey) white shirt, preferably linen linen blazer, preferably blue prefer new, but not necessary. measurements: arm: 35.5 chest: 42.5 shoulder: 20 waist: 34-36 inseam: ~30-32 trades OR cash thank you!!
incotex is what i am keeping my eye out for (on ebay). not familiar with PT01 but a quick google search shows they're a bit out of my price range.im really trying to lean towards the more stylish side. so now that i have a general idea about the trousers, i need to narrow down the shirt search. probably going no tie, a few buttons open. so collar being stiff isn't mandatory.thanks!
i hadn't really thought of that but those other color ideas aren't bad. you think that would work for a beach wedding? never been to a wedding anything less casual than a suit and tie.any brands to check out for the trousers and shirt?
hey guys, as a follow up to my Jamaica wedding attire question. i think i am going with light grey trousers. what material should i go with that looks smart but won't wear too warm? also, for on top i am going with a navy blue linen blazer and a white linen shirt where can i find a somewhat dressier linen white shirt that will look good with this outfit? and lastly...will white bucks look really odd with this? thanks.
Hey dudes in field...how recent/maker? Seems very well made with hand finished collar. Orphan doe. Cool Escher
i recognize this photo style as someone on here, but i cannot remember whom. any help? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Faconnable-Cantarelli-Italy-Made-Wool-Linen-Blue-Weaved-Sport-Coat-Jacket-54-44-/321534014593?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item4adcebb481