or Connect

Posts by thefastlife

has anyone shipped from US to Australia? i never have and i have no clue what to charge. the USPS site is telling me it's like $70+ for a relatively small package (pair of pants). can that be right??
any thoughts here dudes?
OK so i sent the wrong item to someone internationally. they paid $30 to ship it back to me (item is worth about $200 net to me). apparently USPS tried to deliver once to me (without any notification) on 2/2/16 and then brought it back to the post office to be delivered back to sender. now i dk wtf to do. do i have ANY recourse here? FUCK!
NWT $1500 MSRP $500 shipped Size: BB3 (Large) Please reach out with any other questions. Thanks!
NWT $1500 MSRP Size: BB3 (Large) Please reach out with any other questions. Thanks!
NWT BBBF Winter Coats. The plaid double breasted coat is size BB1, the others are BB3. Feel free to reach out with any other questions. Thanks.
NWT BBBF Winter Coats. The plaid double breasted coat is size BB1, the others are BB3. Feel free to reach out with any other questions. Thanks.
think i am going to try and get the item back. it can easily be sold for ~$150.i'd rather eat the cost, as annoying as that is.
hey all. really annoying issue. using ebay's international shipping service, i shipped the wrong product to someone. what is the best way to get said product back and get the right thing back out to him? thanks.
good morning all. so, annoying thing. i got a really nice coat with tags still attached, however the tag was placed in such a way that i cannot fully remove it. so there is a sharp piece of plastic sticking out from where i cut it. any way to get that out without undoing the seams?