or Connect

Posts by thefastlife

looking for new OR very mint condition dress shoes (oxford or loafer) in any shade of brown. size 11d. thank you!
it has slipped my mind, but who are the members that are big into outdoor gear? thx!
Up for sale is a stunning New in Box pair of PARABOOT "Brieux" Brown Suede Wingtip Shoes, made in France. These shoes are a size 10.5 and work well for both business and casual settings. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Cool, thanks!
Brand new pair of Campanile, made in Italy, navy blue loafers with box and shoe bags. These are a size 10D UK sizing but fit more like an 11.5 - 12D US sizing. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks.
so i got a nice deal on these italian loafers but goddamn they fit HUGE. i am a size 11D on brannock. these are 10D in Italy (?). anyway, they fit more like a 12 or 12.5 what gives??
Hello friends. So a couple months ago I spilled god knows what on my briefcase. It has left a gnarly stain and I don't have the foggiest idea of how to get it out, if even possible. Care to advise?
Hello friends. So a couple months ago I spilled god knows what on my briefcase. It has left a gnarly stain and I don't have the foggiest idea of how to get it out, if even possible. Care to advise?
sorry to bump this but didn't see a response. thanks in advance all.
will these fly in a business casual setting?