or Connect

Posts by thefastlife

i fucking HATE apartment living. leave a package to be picked up by USPS in the little lobby entrance-way. i come home to the package sitting on my doorstep. some nosey neighbor who thinks they are doing me a favor delays shipment of my product.
ah damn. at $50/pair alterations my e-thrifts weren't really worth it :/yikes.
Does $15 and $35 respectively for hemming and waist alterations sound expensive? It did to me...
Does $15 and $35 respectively for hemming and waist alterations sound expensive? It did to me...
i wish i lived in manhattan instead of 20 mi north
LONNGGGG shot, but need some golf shorts for an upcoming vacation. preferably new or like-new, sz 34-36 thank you kindly!
i am about to completely write off one of my local GWs. i haven't found a THING in my last 8+ trips there. so frustrating!
dk if we have any watch fans here, but i have a like-new Citizen Ecozilla i am trying to unload. PM me if interested.
ahhh. that might be it. i sold an item to a member on here which is why i didnt go through ebay (as i typically do)
it's just a dress shirt. i guesstimated at 12-13oz. i tried both weights and neither let me choose first class. only two options that populate in the drop down are priority and priority express.really strange.if it matters, i am in the "Create Label" tab on the USPS website.