or Connect

Posts by thefastlife

For sale is a pair of new [Gustin, straight fit raw denim jeans. Measurements: Waist - 34" Inseam - 36.5" Rise - 11" Leg Opening - 8" Thanks for looking.
For sale is a pair of new [Gustin, straight fit raw denim jeans. Measurements: Waist - 34" Inseam - 36.5" Rise - 11" Leg Opening - 8" Thanks for looking.
hey dudes. hope all is well. i'm unloading my mannequin if anyone is looking to buy. not going to crush you on price, but it wasn't dirt cheap either. PM me and let's see what we can do. thanks.
Looks good. What size?
hey all - how do the polos fit? do they work well for tucking in and wearing at the office during the summer? thanks.
Interesting. Which shoes?
Anyone with vintage US shoe makers, specifically Florsheim? From most accounts they fit very true to size, but others say a tad wide. So, I'm an 11D on Brannock but some seem to think I'd get away with an 11C shoe.
Anyone with vintage US shoe makers, specifically Florsheim? From most accounts they fit very true to size, but others say a tad wide. So, I'm an 11D on Brannock but some seem to think I'd get away with an 11C shoe.
hey all, looking for any/all NOS/deadstock Florsheim, Hanover, Nettleton, etc. in size 11D. will pay fair money. thanks!
Probably would have at least made sense to add my size.11D.Thanks again all!