Posts by Brujo

Yes, Basilio shows the a lastet miniature shoe, the wooden last and the upper. They are in a handmade leather box with the dimensions of a shoe box. Al the details of these shows are the same ones of a normally sized shoe, the handstitchings are unbelievabale fine so that I had asked him for the size of the needles he had used.... I got a smiling as feedback. The homepage of Basilio Testella who died in 2010 - Italy had lost one of the best...
Thanks for your advice!Do you really believe that things would change in the future?I don't think so.If the reader would take a closer look to the course of this thread then he can understand the reasons for its development.Nobody has been attacked by me but I've been told:a liara monkeya trollSome people must be very afraid otherwise they wouldn't have shown this behavior,and that will not change in the future because these men won't change their character.The only thing...
The left one, the loafer, is medium brown, the Tassel Loafer is Burgundy and not Mahogany, the dark Cherry red, is it? You have spent a lot of money for your shoes - does it really make sense to use "budget friendly" shoe care items? Wouldn't it be more consequent to use the best shoe cream you can get? Shoe creams make more sense than shoe polishes and you can get a nice shine also, not the briliance of wax but nearly the same one. Good shoe creams refresh the colors,...
No explication? No argument? Nothing at all? I like you! You are the greatest!
What's wrong, please? Can you explain Blake and Blake Rapid in a better way - no problem, simply do it! Thank you very much!
If I see it correctly then you can rubb it off with a piece of natural caoutchouc (part of an old sole) or with a caoutchouc cleaning bar (NOT with an abrasive one!).Test it carefully (without pressure), please,
Such debates are not particularly constructive and they irritate the readers. The knowledges I have did I learn from shoemakers and bootmakers, Germans and Italians. The photos I show here and in my forum are taken by myself in the different workshops. I had had the big luck to meet Sr. Basileo "Vassi" Testella, spoken with him and I've made photos of his very little shoes, completely made by hand. Now only one photo has been published at shoegazing.se also - I...
If you say that then it must be true becauseyour complete work is only the copy of the master's work who has teached you, isn't it so?
Nor I am a shoemaker neither a monkey! The illustration in the book is an old one and it shows the most simple Blake construction. In Wikipedia you can find other old ones which are not up-to-date because the materials like the glues are better today and there are other innovations also. My own drawings demonstrate that I know what I have drawn - there is no mistake and they show how shoes are made today in the factories and by the shoemakers. Of course that every...
Yes, I know what I am speaking of but I don't understand your argumentation which say nothing or are my technical drawings wrong, do they show mistakes or sth. like that? These technical drawings are made by myself - the photo doesn't show the stitching on the insole/bottom (I had forgotten it) . I know several very good shoemakers and next month I'll visit them to get one or two pairs of the best boot maker actually in the Marche region. In Italy the shoemakers call only...