or Connect

Posts by Brujo

BOXING DAY 2014 Free delivery worldwide http://www.urban-finesocks.com
In the shop the shipment costs worldwide are shown with 9.95 € - if the total weight is less than 500 gr. than I'll pay back 4.- € through PayPal immediately. You can find a lot of very positive feedback comments in Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=moda-bestofbest&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc Christmas is very near and the new year 2015 also - that's why I've opend the gate to our warehouse widely Just klick it.
I'll do my best!2 new patterns, more colors and a very special construction to get the best isolation for the winter in Merino & Cotton.But first of all I have to convince more gentlemen of the outstanding quality of my socks like the ripped socks in 4-ply superfine Filoscozia® cotton Filoscozia® certification:• Fil d'Ecosse - mercerized cotton for a silky shine Filoscozia• Hand picked extra long staple cotton from Egypt (ELS)• Combed, extreme fine 4-ply cotton yarn NM...
It's really difficult to compare the socks knitted in different yarn qualities especially to compare cashmere let's say a 2-ply yarn in NM 80, 1 gr. of this fine yarn (thread) is 80 m long, with a 2-ply NM 80 Merino with a WISIC- yarn in the same specification: The softest one is the WISIC because it's staples are much more longer and finer ~3.1 micron, ca. 90 mm = 3.5" long. Cashmere and Merino staples: 15 - 20 micron, less or more. I don't belive that somebody can feel...
Shipping to Australia (= worldwide) starts at 5.95€ by airmail & registered letter, insurance till 40 €. The socks will be sent in a box like a small parcel, shipped at the same day. Don't hesitate to ask me further details, please: urban@urban-finesocks.com I've reduced the prices for a second time
Urban Fine Socks is a new brand, not only a private lable, made by Q. in Italy, a knitwear company which has already produced socks for Brook’s Brother, the Bootmaker JOHN LOBB, London and famous brands and that’s why our socks have an excellent quality. We offer ankle and over-the calf socks for the gentlemen in the classic patters like Plain Hound’s Tooth Bird’s Eye ripped and Shadow, a ripped sock in 2 colors and our absolute highlight are the socks made...
In this morning I've found the very interesting Blog PADDOCK by Irma Vivaldi and Milo Bandini about their common PROJECT SS33: the history of shoes, shoe design and especially the shoemakers of the Parabiago footwear district. Parabiago has a long tradition of high quality shoes, especially for ladies, and a lot of famous designers produce their shoes in this region like Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Tom Ford and many others. I've learned a lot of the...
Next week I'll stay in Flums, Switzerland, to get informed over all the details of the SPOERRY 1866 Ice Cotton because there are only 2 retailers in Germany. SPOERRY 1866 uses only the best materials like West Indian Sea Island cotton, WISIC, Giza Cotton from Egypt, Vicuña and other exclusive materials. That's why the quality is better than John Smedley... In the world of the professionals, SPOERRY 1866 is a very big player, one the the best spinners and weavers in...
You have an email.
I think that these shoes are too expensive - for the same money you can buy for example 2 pairs by Gaziano & Girling or you want to pay a little bit more and you'll get a pair of bespoken shoes. On the other hand the German price for Kiton shoes is about 1,500.- $ incl. 19 % sales tax (~1,270 $ without the German tax but additionally the duty of the United States). But if you want a pair of KITON