or Connect

Posts by jol123

Having just gone through this process myself, i can say the main areas i needed to concentrate on where to slow down, write a bit larger and get rid of the death grip on the pen.  Personnally i found that switching to a fountain pen which requires a light touch to help with the last bit.   I don't know if it would help, however i found the resources at iampeth.com to be quite helpful, they're quite old school in their methods but i found the practice exercises quite...
Orsini, i've been there for 6 years and was at my previous one for around 5 so I don't think i could be seen as a job hopper.. Smartxtai, unfortunately it's not quite that easy, i'm in public practice and in our firm your generally allocated a particular clients work. Unfortunately as the seniors are ahead of me I'm basically third in line for the larger clients which tend to have the more advanced/interesting work. I guess thinking about the reasons I think it's...
Well as the title suggests i'm considering whether or not to move on from my current position. I work at a small accounting firm in Australia with only about 8 staff (5 accountants & 3 admin staff). Normally there would be around 10 staff consisting of around 7 accountants and 3 admin staff. I'm basically at the point where for the moment i've gone as high up in the business as i can, with 2 senior accountants working above me (although both are elderly neither are...
There you go, just shows you how little i really know about suits, over here, it would appear a lot of places uses centimeters as the measurements. I just assumed given that the sizes over here appeared to jump by 4cm each that the 42-43 was more than one size (I was a 108 down to 100). I'm not overly attached to these suits, as they are quite a boxy cut and weren't overly expensive anyway so was leaning towards new suits as i've found a slimmer cut seems to appeal...
Hi Guy's i've been looking around the forum a bit and really enjoying the advice on here, it's certianly helped me when trying to work out whether a suit fits rather than just relying on the sales person. I'm currently tossing up between having my current suits tailored or replacing them with new ones as i've lost 14kgs (30lbs for the yanks ). I was a 42-43 and am now a 40 (based on what i've tried on off the rack). I really have two questions, firstly is it worth...