or Connect

Posts by Te Ora

This was the response I got regarding international shipping. Paypal seems like the way to go. Hopefully they offer a partial refund to anyone who was overcharged.
The international rate was $99 when I tried to check out just now. It goes without saying there is absolutely no way I can afford as much.I sent them an email to ask what the deal is. Will let you know what I hear back.
We all know the shirt. Ervell's signature club collar button down in a versatile shade of blue. To be slightly more specific, I want to buy a summer season iteration of the shirt, for which the cloth is typically lighter and the blue is often paler. Ideally the shirt would be new with tags. However, offers on shirts from the colder seasons, and shirts with light to moderate wear, will be considered dependent on price. You must be willing to ship to New Zealand. *...
I recently bought these in 32 from a member here. They fit too tight around the thighs, so I'm looking to size up. Make me an offer. Shipping would be to NZ.
After either colour way (or both) from SS11. I would also consider the same jacket in tobacco suede if the price is reasonable (I remember it cost a fortune at retail). Pending measurements, I'd probably be after an M. Open to trades for Ervell (I have knits and a FW10 flannel formal blazer in 38) or other.
The pics should inform the description best. From Sart Inclined: "These jeans are the best washed denim not named Cucinelli. The stone washed, red selvedge fabric looks really good in person and the jeans are in that great slim-straight cut that looks good on pretty much everyone. And how can we talk about these jeans without mentioning that handmade patch?" I'd prefer them to be new and unworn, but will consider used condition depending on the price offered.
After the flannel Ervell two-button blazer in grey - doesn't matter from which year. I have size 38 from FW09 in fair condition and would be willing to trade. I would also consider the same blazer in navy (though they seem harder to come by). Buyer located in New Zealand.
After the staple Ervell two-button blazer in grey - doesn't matter from which year. I have size 38 from FW09 in fair condition and would be willing to trade. I was just outbid on eBay for around $300 and would prefer a price in that region but feel free to make an offer. I would also consider the same blazer in navy (though they seem harder to come by). Buyer located in New Zealand.
Bugger. Give her a good home pal and if you ever wish to unload her remember me!
PM sent regarding Varsity Jacket.