or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Foo shops for a Japanese wife. Winds up with a Jewish one.
When I tried it on, it had a really boxy cut. I think the zippers are meant to accentuate that.
"Hey guys, I'm doing sprezzatura right now."
Those could be good, but if your budget is limited, you'd probably be better off getting two pairs of boots instead of a fancy pair from Carmina. Water and snow are hard on boots, so you want to give them a day of rest in between each wearing.Meermin's boots can be had for about $200 nowadays with the Euro to USD exchange rate. Just get something with a studded Dainite or Commando sole.
Glenn Belverio has a few posts about LabelKing on Diane Pernet's blog. Apparently LabelKing took Belverio to a North Korean restaurant.http://dianepernet.typepad.com/diane/2011/05/north-korean-cuisine-showgirl-couture-in-beijing-by-glenn-belverio.htmlAn excerpt:
I don't really understand what you're saying, but I think you're fedorable.
Tell her you're an Influencer and a Tastemaker, and you got them for free.
100% of the people who reblogged that are also the people who reblog pictures of super-handsome male models in charcoal suits and write "OMG WHY DON'T ALL GUYS DRESS LIKE THIISSSSSSS???!!!!!"
IMO, the prob at this point is that -- if you sell your spot -- a buyer can potentially receive the jacket and file a chargeback on you.I've told interested buyers that I'm only accepting gift cards in exchange for my spot, but so far, no one has bit. That's despite lowering the price $50.