or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

They technically can make anything, but sometimes the results (from the few things I've seen and heard of) are less than great if they're more complicated than your basic dress shirt. Would be wary of having them do something as non-traditional as what you'd find at Damir Doma. Seems like you'd be better off if you already have a coat you want copied -- and even then, you may need to go through a few iterations (basically like fittings) to get what you want right. Edit:...
If you email them with specifics on what you're looking for, they may be able to help you. They use the shirtings from some of the best mills. Not sure what you mean by underwhelming, but if you're after a stout, workwear-ish fabric, you can ask. Most of their shirtings are meant for fine dress shirts, not work shirts, but they have a large selection.Quality of the fabric obviously goes up as you climb up the price scale, but even in the $100-ish range, I've been...
There might be some out there, but I've never seen a high-end leather jacket made in India.
Any custom shirtmaker should be able to make that for you, including CEGO if you're in NYC. Bespoke makers will likely require a three or four shirt minimum on your first order to start your pattern. Made-to-measure companies won't have a minimum, but they'll fit slightly less well (although, likely still better off-the-rack). I like Proper Cloth for online MTM and they do free remakes on your first order. Just send them the measurements of your best fitting shirt.If...
None of mine are. I have three pairs -- washed grey, washed blue, and raw denim.Still really nice jeans though. I really like the cut.
All is forgiven because he gave us that version of "Poinciana."
A charcoal or mid-grey suit could be nice. I just don't think there's anything wrong with a second or third navy suit. If you have to wear a suit to work, a closet full of navy and grey can be a good idea. Linen, corduroy, and brown Fresco, on the other hand, might not be that useful if you work in a conservative, business environment.They could be good for someone who want something more casual though. The two things aren't really interchangeable. A tan linen suit isn't...
Something a fun, given our earlier convo about two button-sleeves: a pair in action! (Also, in before someone complains about Jamal's tie knot)
Seems like it just depends on his needs and taste, no? If he wants something he can wear to work, a closet full of navy and charcoal suits isn't a bad idea. If he doesn't have many occasions to wear suits, then maybe one dark suit is enough.I think you have dandier and more unusual taste than most people on this forum. Which is fine, but for most people, those sort of jackets would be less versatile or useful.Actually think things such as red/ cream checked sport coats, or...
Does look a touch low.Personally wouldn't dictate measurements to a tailor, but if you want something very specific, maybe it's a good idea. I would just tell him you want a lower gorge, talk about the general area, and let him decide what would look best.If your Solito suit is too slim for your liking, you can probably let it out. Bespoke suits have a lot of inlays.