or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

I'd keep the Knowles and sell/ return the Mendoza.
Honestly, just block Distorb. You'll cut out 1/2 of the annoying posts.To be fair to ToJ, the last deliveries were just 1.5 months ago, and I thought Drew's last post was good. I'm obviously not selling my spots because I think I'm going to get the jackets in the end.I do think, however, that a lot of people here have been fairly reasonable (and patient) given the delays, sparse communication, and lack of transparency. The conspiracy theories pop up because things seem...
Not sure why that's so funny. It would be easy to organize on Google Docs. I do it with a few businesses I work for, and it allows for people to remotely enter information so that everyone has an overview of what's going on.
IMO, part of the problem is that the internal management seems to be so fragmented and decentralized, that everyone can (rightfully) claim that they don't know what's going on. So Drew says he only handles X, not Y or Z. Charly says the same. So on and so forth. It allows everyone to pass the buck.Seems like it would be at least Drew's responsibility to manage everything and get things in order, so that there's a centralized system for knowing when things will be produced...
Again, this is only true if you assume:StyFo represents an incredibly small percentage of ToJ customers. Like 10% or less.How ToJ decides to produce jackets is somehow correlated with whether or not their customers decide to post on StyFo. Can be: people here tend to order a certain type of jacket, while everyone else does not, or ToJ purposely doesn't produce things ordered by StyFo membersOtherwise, the statistical chance of what you're claiming is really, really...
I personally find SWD stuff much easier to size. Tailored clothing often needs to be more precise in order to look good. Casual clothes, on the other hand, have a lot more wiggle room, as you don't have to be so anal about whether folds, wrinkles, or other abnormalities show up somewhere. Even in some very casual sweaters, I don't care if the sweater is the "wrong size," as a little slouchiness can look good in certain contexts.I think the language of SWD can be hard to...
Thought I'd share some pics from that Free & Easy issue @NorCal_1 mentioned a few pages back. (Thanks to him for tipping me off to where I could buy it). [[SPOILER]]
I'm as anxious as the next person regarding my order, but to be fair, the last deliveries were in late-June/ mid-July, which wasn't that long ago. There was joona who received a varsity, and that nepats guy who received a jacket after calling Drew a snake. I'm sure there are a few others, but those come to mind most easily.
Photo of Barima on Slate. Guy looks effing awesome, as usual