or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

As usual, these arrangements are usually best made over the internet.
OK, I'm looking to sell my January 27th, 2014 spot. It's something like $850 or $860 -- I have to double check. Whatever is the cost of a full leather. You can use it to commission whatever you want. PM me for details.
OK, I'm looking to sell my January 27th, 2014 spot. It's something like $850 or $860 -- I have to double check. Whatever is the cost of a full leather. You can use it to commission whatever you want. PM me for details.
?
Isn't the prob usually the other way around? Convince yourself that you should buy the more expensive item?
Save paper by writing it on the back of your ASW print outs that you read on the train.
I don't know if it's specifically designed to fit over a sport coat so much as the size NMWA took was a large enough to layer over a sport coat. I assume you can size up one to layer over another jacket, or take your regular size for a normal fit.
Thought some people here would be interested. ASW is holding some trunk shows in the next couple of months in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City. The LA and NYC events don't seem to have times set yet, but I assume you can contact ASW for details.
It's rude to check the time whenever you're engaged with someone, because it shows that you're mind is somewhere else. It doesn't matter if you check the time on your cell phone, your watch, or some clock hanging on the wall.
I haven't handled any Rider shoes in person, but FWIW, I bought a pair of Mr. Hares last year and was disappointed to find that they were made from corrected grain leather. I doubt Ron uses corrected grain for any of his shoes.