or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Do they not bring a tailor with them on their trips?
I don't doubt that you've seen them, but FWIW, I can only think of a couple of times where I've seen someone show that kind of attitude. Most of the time, it's just someone who can't afford to drop that kind of money on nice things, and they would like a reasonable and more affordable alternative. I do this all the time for things I like, but am not passionate about (most recent example is rugs, where I don't want to drop $50k on a rare piece, but would like something...
Moo, your obsessing over people's tattoos is way weirder than people actually having tattoos in 2014.
Seems unnecessary to call people who can't afford $500 shoes "bottom feeders." People often want more affordable versions of things they can't buy. I don't see anything wrong with that.
FWIW, I wear a small or extra-small in most things, but a medium in Merz' henleys.
I'm not any watch forum, but buying a multi-thousand watch via bank or wire transfer sounds like the sketchiest thing on the planet.
I think you guys are overblowing this Paypal thing. The current window is 3 months. The addition of another three isn't going to turn normal, non-asshole-y customers into criminals. If someone wanted to screw someone over, they can already do it now with the 3 month window.
Zissou ain't a playa, he's just lush a lot.
Except for your one true love. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks. I asked them last year if they had any trips planned to California and they said no. If this doesn't work out, maybe I'll just have to rely on that. Would be nice to get them to add San Francisco as part of their regular US tour though.