or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Thought some people here might be interested. The Armoury is hosting a film screening of I Colori Di Antonio (a film about Antonio Liverano) on April 3rd. There will be a Q&A session, moderated by Bruce Boyer, with Antonio Liverano and the director Gianluca Mgliarotti. I assume some of The Armoury guys will be there as well. The details of the event are: 7pm, April 3rd, 2014 School of Visual Arts, Beatrice Theater 333 West 23rd Street NY, NY 10011 (between 8th and 9th...
Hm, I think you're right. That's really weird.
I love this color for a cord suit. I think Vox has something similar. If this dark brown corduroy suit works out with Steed, I'm going another in this shade, but with unflapped patch pockets. Photos via Milstil
I am monitoring this thread closely.
It doesn't just happen for "regular" designers, but also companies that live off of hype and limited edition collections. NIke notoriously re-releases stuff all the time. Apolis also rereleased their navy Filson bag and made it a permanent item in their collection, even though the first run was supposedly a limited edition. I assume it's just rare for Schneider cause he's smaller scale, and gauging interest in a previous design is difficult. He has a really strong, but...
I don't think the blue collar workwear is even real workwear anymore. Every time I've seen it, it's on weekends at brunch restaurants.
Lots of crotch blow outs.
I've been wearing all sorts of weird stuff lately.
I like their Bedford, but not on me. I did buy one of their fatigues recently. [[SPOILER]]
This coat is going to be so awesome.