or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Are any of your baller leathers SLP? If not, I'm not sure we can trust your opinion.A pass can also be granted if you own 11 Rubinacci jackets.
I don't think I've ever seen a $1,000 jacket made from materials that were genuinely crappy. Crappy meaning like what you'd find at H&M or some downtown, garment center, discount shop. When people say a leather is good or bad from one season to another, I take it to mean that they didn't like one vs another, not that it was genuinely crappy materials.You also have to factor in large-scale production (which, even on a niche, high-end designer level, is meaningfully large)....
What's great is how he describes the leather on his jacket as "leather that looks like, well, it would be on a $5,000 jacket."I hope brands start catching on."Hiroki Nakamura improved on Visvim's trucker jacket this season by using a denim that, well, looks like it would be on a $3,000 trucker jacket, rather than the denim that was used last season, which looked like, well, it would be on a $2,000 trucker jacket. Next season, he will introduce a new, innovative denim that,...
Anyone heard from Charly? I sent a few emails to the ToJ Gmail address to confirm that someone else now owns my spot, but I can't seem to get a reply from him.
Apparently, there's a green coat wallet called the 11 Eleven Wallet. http://shop.zimmermannkim.com/collections/featured-collection/products/the-11-eleven-wallet
The key is to unzip your fly and pull the tail through, so you reduce bulk.
Visvim swag levels kind of plummet when the clothes are set against a backdrop of Pirate's Booty Snacks.
Thumb comments are back! I hope this means @RJman will return.