or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

No, but similar. Darker brown leather in smooth cowhide, rather than a tan, slightly distressed leather (from what I remember). Also no dangly zipper pulls. Mine's the same model, but just different materials. Made a season before that tan one you linked.
Yea, a brown cowhide one from a few seasons back.
I just want the fabric.Ideally, I'd like to find something with some cool provenance, but is cheap. Also should be vintage. Would like to send this to someone and have it turned into a bag.
Weird question, but does anyone know where I can score some vintage military tents -- or specifically, vintage military tent fabric -- with cool provenance? Besides scouring eBay?
nm
I don't think that's true. Drake's doesn't, for example. Very few "big" producers offer handrolled/ handstitched edges. In fact, I can't think of a single one.
Yea, the navy one. I think it's a FW release, actually. Just early arrival.
Thanks for the info.Still haven't received anything. I assume it's stuck in customs or something, but I haven't had time to follow up with them.
Thanks. Do you think moving from a quilted to a non-quilted lining is problem though? I suppose this depends on a case-by-case basis, but I'm somewhat worried of how the fit will change when I have the quilted lining replaced with something plain.
Anyone ever take a quilted lining out of a leather jacket? I recently bought another 5-zip, but the quilted lining makes it only wearable in the winter time. Thinking about returning it if I can't have it successful altered. Anyone have experience?