or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

You mean one to three hangers for coats? Coats seem tough, as you kind of need a lot of space for them. I hang several jeans on hangers from a hook I mounted on my wall. Don't think you can hang three coats on there. Shirts and pants would be fine though.For coats, I would either get a full or partial hanging rod. Home Depot has stuff like this. Two examples:PartialFull (can be made into a partial rod by simply cutting it down)You need mounts for the second, and how you do...
Not entirely sure still what you're referring to, but if you're talking about the placket gaping near the waistband, this could be because your shirt is too tight, or because your shirt keeps riding up, and there aren't enough buttons on the placket. If you extend the shirt, and put an extra button on, you wouldn't get that problem (assuming that's what caused it). Alex Kabbaz, a bespoke shirtmaker in NY, once discussed this in a podcast at A Suitable Wardrobe. You can...
Not sure what you're referring to.
Shirt triangle is thisIt's caused by a high buttoning point on the jacket, low rise trousers, and extremely open quarters (sometimes caused by just wearing a jacket that's too small). So if you bring the two closer to each other, you avoid it.
Putting appearances before health is probably the only thing StyleForum members have in common with other Americans.
I run to maintain my weight, but gave up going to the chiropractor (partly) because of my clothes. (The other part, frankly, was that I just too lazy).
Nice safari shirt jacket by Budd, made for Simon at Permanent Style http://www.permanentstyle.co.uk/2014/08/bespoke-safari-jacket-part-1.html#.U_PkerxdWG4
To be worn with J. Crew's hashtag shorts.https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shortsswim/stantonshorts/PRD~A5989/A5989.jsp?N=16&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=3&Ntrm=shorts&isSaleItem=true&color_name=INDIGO%20TIC%20TAK&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row5
The only consolation that has come out of the other threaks over the years -- where forum posters have lost their money to tailors or vendors who vanished into thin air -- is that they at least gave fodder for funny jokes.I'm not at all saying that Drew is going to take off with anyone's money, or that he's not going to deliver. But you asked if it would seriously make a difference, and my answer is yes. I'm holding on to about $2,400 worth of orders, and if I don't get...
If you're asking seriously, then yes -- I would want to know if the jackets are never going to come, if only because people who ordered jackets can then bitch without people freaking out.