or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Delfino has some wool-hemp blends that are nice.
I mean, he's helped revitalized Adidas, which was basically relegated to nothing five years ago or whatever. The reintroduction of Stan Smith was also a big help, but I'd argue Kanye's involvement/ endorsement was also really important. He's also helped popularize looser fits to a mainstream audience, MA-1 bombers, ripped jeans, sand suede CP Chelseas, and all sorts of trends. I think the whole Kanye cos play thing is super corny, but it's hard to deny his influence. When...
There's probably a bubble on influencer marketing, but the idea of buying something based off a cool photo from a person you like isn't that crazy. I mean, that's what a lot of this site is built off of. How many people have bought something because they saw someone here they like wearing it?Again, the biggest sea change right now has been pushed by Kanye West. It's hard to argue against the idea of influencers when there's a whole forum now dedicated to dressing like...
Funny enough, I was actually thinking about getting a CM version of this Valextra folio.The price on the Valextra is crazy. $1800 for a machine stitched item, which seems ridiculous (even though I like some of their other cases). Thought maybe I could get a hand stitched version for half the price.That belt looks nice. I might send them an email to see if they can do a dark brown version of a thinner, 32mm dress belt. Maybe something nicer than the Brooks Brothers belt I...
Really? I read that same interview and thought it was nice to see someone be so refreshingly honest.It's probably the ugliest part of fashion, but the democratization of anything inevitably makes that thing feel less special.Raf's comment was partly about that, but also about the speed in which designer fashion is now produced. It's more and more like fast fashion nowadays -- more collections (pre holiday, pre fall, pre whatever), more clothes, more people wearing it, more...
This is going to be so fire.
Unfortunately at my tailor's right now for a small adjustment. I think I might get it back next month though. Can PM you photos when it comes.
IIRC, bespoke by Formosa, using a special run of navy wool seersucker from EuroTex (although they're a merchant, so probably woven by someone else). AFAIK, that cloth is no longer available.
I have a jacket from that book, which I think is fairly conservative in its speckling (#34579).
Tempted now to buy something from OP's ebay acct and leave negative feedback. "Meh, came in white envelope and not yellow."