or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

I'm starting to have high hopes now that I can get this as a monogram:
From Leffot's Instagram: burgers and booze "monogram"
Like chestnut colored shoes? Not exactly saturated, but a strong and bright color.
I'll probably use both. Ambrosi doesn't have a flat front pattern for me right now anyways, so I'll have to go somewhere else for those.I obviously don't know if he'll be able to keep up his travel schedule, but he's been traveling like this for years.
Does anyone here read Korean? I need something small translated. If you can email me at dieworkwear at gmail that would be appreciated. Found someone, so nm.
He puts in a little more handwork than other trouser makers, and has some interesting styling details. I mostly like him for the way he cuts trousers though -- the fit is nice and slim, with a slightly higher rise. He also does pleats very well,
I ended up selling both of mine, but the derbys I received were made from corrected grain leather, if that matters to you. Wish I kept the boots though.
I went TTS for APC shoes (have owned both their derbies and boots). By TTS I mean I took my Brannock size.
Asian boyfriends were consdiered the fashion accessory of the year in 2000.http://www.newsweek.com/why-asian-guys-are-roll-162073
I've been in touch with Luigi about the tour and told him I would make the announcement here, but it looks like he already sent out the email. Anyway, I didn't want to say anything until things were settled with people who have outstanding orders, as it seemed better to set the books straight with those people before moving on to new clients.Since he's already announced it, people can of course just contact him directly for appointments. Just thought I'd explain why he...