or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

Nice interview with Cathy Horyn http://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/bof-exclusive/bof-exclusive-cathy-horyn-system
It's a great jacket. I've been wearing mine all the time now that it's too warm for winter outerwear. The weight of the fabric is perfect for spring weather.
Yea, I was thinking about getting that.The book is Scottish Estate Tweeds by Johnstons of Elgin.Subconscious StyFo conditioning.
Edit: You know what, forget it. I'm unsubscribing from this shitty thread.
I don't think so. At least not that I can remember. I pressed the issue in this thread a few times, and then we took it to email. Sometimes he takes a few days (3-5) to respond, but I feel that's pretty reasonable.
Huh, this site is great. Do they actually sell cloth, or do you essentially use this as a directory and go back to the original distributors?Edit: Just saw they sell lengths. Thanks for the link!
Anyone have suggestions for a green tweed, similar to these? The first is a P&H Glenroyal, but the cloth looks very different on screen than it does in person (I prefer the on screen shade)
I think of a seersucker suit as kind of preppy, and that shirt is very not preppy.I think @Manton mentioned once that dark shirts are worn by disreputable people, criminals, teh poors, and maybe alcoholics. I would just go full-blown louche, Miami Vice style.
Really casual jackets in a light color would work. A tan linen suit, for example.
Cause Margiela was known for protecting his anonymity.