or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

nm
Thanks, akatusuki.Does this go for the down liner as well, or is the shearling thicker than the down?
Anyone have the fishtail parka and can comment on sizing? I'm a 36 chest and can't decide whether to get the 46 or 48. Not 100% sure if I'll get the shearling liner in the future, but would be curious to hear if that kind of decision should affect what size I pick.
Thanks, Tony. @Slewfoot mentioned those to me a while back. I have some of their fabrics for some trousers I was hoping to get made. Do you have any experience with how their cottons as a summer sport coat? Little afraid of the weight, but the difference does seem small.
Because Kanye.
I've never traveled with more than three pairs of shoes -- two packed, one on my feet. Unless you count running shoes, which I sometimes bring for long trips.
Really? From what I've seen, Esk is mostly in the $700 mark. Except for one cardigan, I think most of my IM knits were $200-400. One was brand new for $75.
Thanks, Roger. I forgot about that. I think you mentioned it to me before. Will send a note to my tailor.
Some early pics maomao's store. Apparently, he'll be carrying Formosa and Cappelli, among other things I assume. Looks really nice. [[SPOILER]]
Anyone have a suggestion for a good mid-weight olive green cotton? Hoping to get a summer suit made. My tailor suggested this lightweight cotton from Cacciopoli, but I'm a little unsure of it. Would prefer something in the ~12oz range.