or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

This is going to be so fire.
Unfortunately at my tailor's right now for a small adjustment. I think I might get it back next month though. Can PM you photos when it comes.
IIRC, bespoke by Formosa, using a special run of navy wool seersucker from EuroTex (although they're a merchant, so probably woven by someone else). AFAIK, that cloth is no longer available.
I have a jacket from that book, which I think is fairly conservative in its speckling (#34579).
Tempted now to buy something from OP's ebay acct and leave negative feedback. "Meh, came in white envelope and not yellow."
^ Would love to see a side zip boot in that same snuff suede.
Not sure I understand that article.1. The old fashion cycle is continuing as it always has, it's just that some collections are now going directly to the floor after being on the runway. This feels more like it's about shifting the whole production cycle back, rather than forward. So you still have design -> prototype -> production, but now it's just that runways happen after production, instead of between prototype and production, no? Everything else still happens, it's...
That looks great.I think that's 5602 in that book, which is a brown and gray check. So both?
They're a 90/ 10 mix of wool and cashmere.
I don't have anything, but I thought the book was nice. Some photos of swatches I liked: