or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

nm
nm
nm
I vote plain toe.
I had them rein the drape in a touch on mine, but I don't get why you would go to Steed if you wanted something that lean. Their whole speciality is the drape cut.
I don't think you can even get a shack in the worst parts of the Bay Area with a $50k deposit.I don't have a problem with people spending a lot on clothes. I spend a lot on clothes. So long as people can afford it, I don't see what's the problem.The threads are just boring cause the discussions have turned into the Alden thread."Check out my new shoes.""Very nice, nephew.""Should I get these purple walrus skin boots?""Definitely, uncle." To be fair, most of the shoe...
Well yes, I would consider having an authoritarian government a necessary but not sufficient condition.
With where development in the world is now, I definitely think you need a centralized -- if not straight up authoritarian -- type of regime to get things done. There's just too much economic disparity between the rich and poor countries, so growth at this point isn't just about growth -- it's about catch up. In order to get better trade agreements and technology, you need to catch up with developed countries as fast as possible.Imagine it like a race. Western European and...
MTO by MMM (Mystery Mug Maker)