or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

I have a MMM 5-zip and the only thing I've ridden are trends.
Sounds like NMWA needs to get in there and organize a re-release.
I know this has been said on other threads, but again -- I mostly avoid B&S nowadays cause the luxury market has rebuilt itself since the 07/08 economic collapse, so prices aren't as good as they used to be. Couple that with a really hard search system, and it just takes too much work to go through B&S for too little gain.Used to be worth the effort, given the kind of deals you used to find on there, but that hasn't been the case for a long time. Grailed doesn't have...
Speaking of which, I saw an amazing Tim Coppens jacket the other day, did a Google Images search to see if there was some place I could buy it, and just saw a bunch of pics of @conceptual 4est's face.
I think HFW sells swatches of all their fabrics, but I could be wrong. Might be worth checking with them
I've been happily surprised by the W&B line. RRL shirts are OK, but IMO, prob the most disappointing part of their line.
That's the herringbone? Huh, it looks longer on you than in the lookbook photos. Did Greg have the length extended?Edit: This is what I thought it looked like [[SPOILER]]
“Some Order I Used to Know” (feat. Charly) [ToJ Customer:] Now and then I think of when I first ordered Like when Charly confirmed, I felt so happy I could die Told myself the measurements were right for me But actually had doubts secretly But people told me to shut up and it's an ache I still remember You can get addicted to a certain kind of waiting Like resignation to the end, always the end So when we found that Drew’s explanations did not make sense Well dozens...