or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

In some countries, they actually use children to make swastikas. https://youtu.be/y1C2fxIVh2Y?t=2m50s
He's been designing for his brand and others since the '70s. There's some images floating around of old Nigel Cabourn ads with Jason Statham as one of the models. If you do a Google Images search, you can probably find them.Every once in a while, you'll see some of his old work pop up on eBay. Everything I've seen has been kind of generic '80s and '90s tech-y outerwear. As I understand it, he's always been a vintage collector, but it wasn't until 2003 -- when he launched...
nm
nm
nm
nm
I vote plain toe.
I had them rein the drape in a touch on mine, but I don't get why you would go to Steed if you wanted something that lean. Their whole speciality is the drape cut.
I don't think you can even get a shack in the worst parts of the Bay Area with a $50k deposit.I don't have a problem with people spending a lot on clothes. I spend a lot on clothes. So long as people can afford it, I don't see what's the problem.The threads are just boring cause the discussions have turned into the Alden thread."Check out my new shoes.""Very nice, nephew.""Should I get these purple walrus skin boots?""Definitely, uncle." To be fair, most of the shoe...