or Connect

Posts by dieworkwear

A StyFo emoticon of just this face has a lot of potential. Would be a nice replacement for , which is far and away the most useful emoticon on this board.(Unless you're Butler, )
I'd focus less on diversifying patterns and more on diversifying colors and material. Maybe brown corduroy, green tweed, beige or green cotton, tobacco brown linen. FME, getting another pattern for the sake of diversifying isn't always that useful, but it is useful to have a range of fabrics and colors to choose from.
eBay and Etsy. They're small and flimsy, but charming.(in before someone makes a dick joke)
That jacket looks really nice. Does Formosa travel with his cutter?
Would you say it's by 5cm?
I'm aware, but my point is that tariffs are so ridiculously high on imported goods, foreign products are still more expensive in Russia than abroad.There are some people who smuggle stuff into the country, past customs. But they're still paying for the stuff using the ruble, which doesn't go very far.
I've always wondered how much clothing advice has been given here while the poster was sitting on the toilet.
Don't you have hipster friends? I assume this is the kind of stuff you guys talk about.
Anyone feel Brooklyn Nine Nine isn't that funny this season?
I don't understand this. If you had USD in Russia and were buying smuggled goods, you can maybe get some really good deals. But Russian rubles won't get you anything good abroad, and within Russia, everything is like 3x the price of what it costs outside of the country. Which is why anyone who has money in Russia does their shopping abroad (except for oligarchs, who don't care about paying $1,000 for a iPad or something).I lived in Russia for about a year and a half. A...