or Connect

Posts by Dicky Dicardo

This is from yesterday's Belmont Stakes and is on the newswire today.
You could always start the converstaion by indicating that you are interested in a color that the store doesn't have. For example, I was in Dillard's recently and they only stock Strands in black and walnut; so you could indicate that you are looking for them in brown, but you'll try on the walnuts to see what you think. Or, you could test the SA's knowledge at the same time by stating that you want them in oxblood. The above scenario seems fine. It gets very...
I recently found this camelhair SC (Ralph w/ Loro Piana fabric) on clearance (~$100). Unfortunately, it's not a good fit; but I bought it anyway to use as a basis for determing the size I need. It's a 42R and is unaltered to preserve my return rights. Do I need a 42L, 44R or 44L. I'm 5'11", 185. I respectfully submit these photos for you analysis and comments. Brutal honest is encouraged. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by gfreeman If only these were 9Ds... or Walnut
SA told me the Semi-Annual Sale starts on June 20th
Quote: Originally Posted by Chris Waffles Here's some on ebay if you want to snag a pair! http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Allen-Edmon...item4aabd9343c thanks for the link - great price; unfortunately, not my size
I bought a pair of Alden boots from this guy in April - the shoes were great, shipping was fast and he sent everything that he should have. It was really no different from buying a pair of new shoes. This is not someone buying and selling shoes, trying to make money off of them; rather, someone who is very particulr about size. A well-deserved bump!
Quote: Originally Posted by SaveMeJebus Just as an FYI, you can actually get CT shirts shipped for about $35/each by using the below link (through 6/15/11): www.ctshirts.com/JOSH That makes then $39.50 each. Put two shirts in cart, and then use the code "STCA" to take $20 off $50. So you're really comparing a $35 CT shirt to a $50 BB shirt. Great link, thanks! I ordered two and hoping they arrive before the promotion ends, so...
I've been thinking about buying a gingham shirt and have some questions about them. I only found questions about tie matches when I did a search, but I'm looking for some other information. Are they only spring/summer? Are they beter suited for dress or casual? If I'm branching out from solids, is gingham one of the first candidates; or are there other patterns that should come before them? If so, what are those patterns?
Quote: Originally Posted by WorkingOnIt I've had quite good luck with Shout Advanced. You may have to use it multiple times though. The only thing I haven't been able to fully get out is blood (smacked a mosquito) on biege, but even that is barely noticeable now. It has worked on juice, dye, and other random things. nothing beats hydrogen peroxide for blood