or Connect

Posts by SlimJim

All items are 100% authentic and purchased from SSense. Balmain Lion T-Shirt - Size Small, Unworn, Retails for $375 asking $100 Balmain Elephant T-Shirt - Size Small, Unworn, Retails for $375 asking $100 Balmain Eros Sneakers - Size 43(IT), Hardly worn and in excellent condition, Retails for $750 asking $200
NIB, Size 43IT Located in Canada but will ship anywhere! PM me if your interested. Thanks for looking,
Navy blue, tongue and heel have suede patches. Includes box and dust bag.
Low-top raw suede sneakers in charcoal. Markings throughout. Round toe. Light grey lace-up closure. Rippled logo stamped tongue. White leather logo paneling and gold tone logo stamp at outer side. White leather panel at heel. Tan rubber sole. Tonal stitching. Upper: 100% suede. Sole: 100% rubber. Made in Italy. Size 43 IT Retail $470
Skinny jeans with low rise in grey stretch denim. Five pocket styling. Silver tone logo rivets. Removable wraparound silver tone logo chain at front belt loop. Grey logo embroidery at front and rear. Pull tab at back waist. Creasing at thighs, back knees and bottom hem. Staining throughout. Tone on tone stitching. Button fly. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold. Made in Italy. Size 48 (32US) Retail $450.
Bump
Could anyone help me with sizes? I wanted to get some Lanvin trainers and I have to order online. I wear size IT 43 in common projects, golden goose, pierre balmain Lanvin is in UK sizing and I am not sure the way they fit. I looked at some conversion chart on their site and it said that IT 43 is 9 UK, I looked at the size 9 and they seem really small. Help? Thanks,
Well there are two options that are cheapest via Canadapost I can send it Xpresspost which is tracked and you should get it less than a week but it is $80. Or I can send it untracked and it may take 2 weeks or more and it is $25.
they usually fit a little big size 42 is size 9-9.5 US I can give you can insole measurement if you would like to compare to shoes your wearing
bump!!!!