or Connect

Posts by velobran

That's all in his head ... he loves Carrie so much, he came up with an imaginary ginger 3 times her size to be his love toy.
I should have re-ordered by sentences.Yes, but I thought getting bitten causes an infection that will most likely bring upon death.That seems to be inconsistent in the show. (this is from how the characters react to bites)Can the infection spread through splatter contact?
Aside from a bi-polar CIA agent who makes the call on drone strikes, nothing unbelievable.No really - I like this season since there is no love drama. Brody was a good character in the first couple of seasons because of the suspense of what was happening. The current season is pretty good though not much suspense.
Yes, but I thought getting bitten causes an infection that will most likely bring upon death. Can the infection spread through splatter contact? That seems to be inconsistent in the show.
The rumored "heavily drinking" female sidekick is Elizabeth Moss, was the rumor alongside the announcement of Farrell. I can see Farrell playing a gritty role - but Vaughn, these days? No way.
@deadsunrise was right. 31 is the correct size for me. Now I know why people choose these as their favorite. I still have room in the waist, they sit low enough without an enormous top block and the leg and taper is slimmer. I'm glad I was able to buy the indigo as well, I like the color tone more. Now .... my wife wants a pair.
I agree with you completely, which is why I'm hoping the 31s fit me correctly and I'm not in some odd void between sizes. I keep reading comments from other Outlier fans stating they wear the same size across their line, but I don't think that would work for me. My 60/30s fit me so well, I couldn't fathom sizing down for what's considered a slim pant. Also my 32 sized 3 ways were a tag snug around the hips and waist out of the box, but I think I've lost a little for...
I'm glad I have the luxury of trying both at this point. I'll report back on the fit of the 31s. The interior comfort though ... a few a couple of days and the insides soften up, it's like wearing sweats.
Do you mean a wash should shrink them? I keep thinking I'm overanalyzing the size, then I put them on and have to pull them up to my belly button for them to look like they fit in the top block. I can pull mine down over my hips with a little wiggling. I went ahead and ordered a 31 to try out - I'll just return the one that doesn't fit. It's very odd because the waist is the exact same size as my 60/30 Loosies (size 32 also), but its like the top block on the SDs is so...
The Slim Dungarees are growing on me. Worn for 3 days. They are definitely good in the heat. The insides softened up and they drape nicely. I think they might be one size too large though. They feel a little baggy/long in the top block but still narrow in the hips. I'll have to think about returning them for a smaller size.