or Connect

Posts by velobran

That show is hilarious. There is a movie that I think was in between seasons 2 and 3 on Netflix too.
I'm more interested in your FF bike. I'm hopefully getting into the queue by end of summer.
While I mistyped before - I do think the price-hike is due to supply and demand and offsetting R&D costs. Maybe people begged for the 3-way to come back so they recreated it with a new name and jacked up the price.
I typed the opposite of what I meant.And I agree - tech fabrics are in demand these days and a company like schoeller doesn't need to lower their prices to make sales.
Freeway shorts just came out. OG Cloth - $175 price. I'm sure these are a lot like the 3-ways since the fabric breakdown is 80/10/10. Kind of an interesting move. Discontinue the model everyone liked - come out with a newer cheaper model with your own fabric - bring back the older model and charge more. I'm sure fabric prices are getting cheaper though, so price hikes are probably expected.
When he walked into the meeting, Roger said "he didn't sign, he missed the boat", so I'm guessing he's out.
Again, I know this is the Outlier thread - but for the love of all things tech-wear, Huckberry has Proof NY Nomad pants and 9" shorts deeply discounted and the sizing is now very limited. I managed to get a pair of shorts in my size. I'll be comparing them to my 3-ways. https://secure.huckberry.com/store/spring-essentials
I know this is the Outlier thread - but does anyone happen to know if there is something like the Three way shorts for women out there somewhere in a similar fabric? Outlier had the women's double weave last spring but they appear to be long gone. Would like to get a pair for my wife.
I thought it was removed when they merged with the other firm - Don said he didn't care if his name was on the door, probably just to show how alpha he was.
I'm liking the series. There are some annoyances - BBT (Billy Bob Thorton) - he seems a little forced in his character. He's pretty laid back though, maybe his lines are just a little off or feel a little dry. Overall this, it's pretty good. Love Saul Goodman in this too and hoping he'll be on much more - getting a little paycheck before his new show comes out I guess.