or Connect

Posts by vohenri

the model made by TCNY, a subsidary of Ascot Chang in Hong Kong. The jacket is very lightweight and also slim fitting unlike the actual army version. The camouflage material on the inside of the pocket flaps is decidedly a nice touch! I’ve found it to be very well made and it’s become my ‘go to’ casual jacket. The pockets are handy for carrying my compact camera, wallet and phone in the various pockets wherever I go. The weight makes it excellent for spring and the cooler...
the model made by TCNY, a subsidary of Ascot Chang in Hong Kong. The jacket is very lightweight and also slim fitting unlike the actual army version. The camouflage material on the inside of the pocket flaps is decidedly a nice touch! I’ve found it to be very well made and it’s become my ‘go to’ casual jacket. The pockets are handy for carrying my compact camera, wallet and phone in the various pockets wherever I go. The weight makes it excellent for spring and the cooler...
Sold
Sunspel Gray Waffleknit Cotton Sweater Size S Worn less than 5 times Puchased in Shoreditch Store, London
SOLD OUT Color: Olive Condition: 95% Size: 1 (M) Pit to pit: 51cm Pit to cuff: 46cm Back length: 65cm Notes: Very minimal signs of wear. Subtle houndstooth pattern on the GoreTex. Beautiful piece
Up for sale is a Panerai OEM dark brown Assolutamente sueded calf strap with original bag, 24/22 width, 125/75 length. Includes fixed & floating keepers, no tubes. Excellent+ condition as shown in photos. Item has been used and has a nice patina.
This brown Washington Half suit features peak lapels, patch pockets, and slim flat front trousers on checked Zignone wool-linen. The half-lined construction keeps it light and comfortable and looking fresh This Zignone wool-linen blend gives you the look and feel of light, breathable linen without the excessive wrinkling, as the wool acts to keep you looking structured and retains the suit's form. Founded by Gilio Zigone back in the early 60s, the Zigone mill has...
The classic Neapolitan tailoring-inspired Napoli fit features a fitted 2-button jacket with lightly padded shoulder for a strong profile. This grey Napoli is cut in pure S110's wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico and comes accompanied by flat front trousers. Don this elegant rig for a clean and polished office look. SUIT-L.GREY 46⁄ 36 Art. nr. P359402 Please see sizing recommendations 46 Shoulders 46.2cm Chest 104.4cm Upper Waist 91.8cm Sleeve 61.2 Back Length...
Italian fabric by Reda, real horn buttons, and a subtle check on grey S130's wool; this is the elegance that defines our Sienna. With its luxurious details and contemporary fit, it’s the perfectly refined business suiting alternative. RRP: 639USD 639.00 USD = 810.952 AUD SUIT-GREY-CHECK 46⁄ 36 Art. nr. P370503 http:⁄⁄eu.suitsupply.com⁄en⁄suits⁄sienna-grey-check⁄P3705.html Please see sizing recommendations 46 Shoulders 46.2cm Chest 104.4cm Upper Waist...
Our Lazio is undoubtedly one of our edgiest fits; and this blue version is cut from pure S110's wool by Vitale Barberis Canonico with a stripe pattern. Along with details like a lightly padded shoulder and notch lapel, this 2-button suit comes paired with slim, flat front pants. RRP: 469USD 469.00 USD = 594.979 AUD SUIT-BLUE 44⁄35 http:⁄⁄eu.suitsupply.com⁄en⁄suits⁄lazio-blue-stripe⁄P3784.html Please see sizing recommendations 44 Shoulders 45.2cm Chest...