or Connect

Posts by Powertrip

Rossoz, sounds tasty! Sent from my iPhone 6 Devkit (A1723)
Look up the recipe for Pusser's Painkiller. They are my new favorite rum mixed drink.
I will give the 23 a go. I have also heard the RZ 15 is good but I have not found any real description of what I can expect from it. I am gathering it is a more limited expression. Sent from my iPhone 6 Devkit (A1723)
Thanks, Indesertum. I am also contemplating the Zacapa XO. Sent from my iPhone 6 Devkit (A1723)
Tonight was a foray into broadened horizons away from Captain Morgan level drinks. First up was a Pusser's Painkiller And then I tried Pyrat XO Reserve neat. Many accomplished spirit sippers do not like the Pyrat rum because of the sweetness and orange overtones but these things are what I felt would make this more approachable as a sipper. It worked. I will definitely be buying a full size bottle to continue as an everyday sipping rum. Next on my list are the El...
Thanks for the heads up. Total Wine and More is exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks!
I would like to stick with sweeter for now, so that she will hopefully stay open minded. For the most part, I have to drink my wine solo as she rarely has a taste for it and I feel bad.I live in north Florida (St Augustine) and I posted asking for help finding a quality wine/spirits place near here or Jacksonville but I never got any responses, which leaves me only ABC liquors.Thank you for your advice!Sent from my iPhone 6 Devkit (A1723)
Last night my fiancé and I split a bottle of this: I have a limited horizon on wines and have been flamed quite a bit for my posts on here been even compared to my tastes she is not very open to experimenting with new things. I have no experience with sparkling wines really but if anyone could hazard a suggestion on something to try but that might be an upgrade, I'd be grateful. Upper price limit would be $40/bottle. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone 6 Devkit (A1723)
Nothing? Surely someone has some insight and would be willing to share?