or Connect

Posts by eluther

You can snap them together to make the hood fit more tightly.
Visvim staple: SS101 JKT in Damaged from FW13. Purchased new from Tres Bien – you can see the product shot from when I purchased it here. Includes tags and bag on request. It's a size 4, but fits a typical size 3 which is a typical US M. Don't let the number fool you. pit to pit: 21" shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" pit to cuff: 20" length: 23.5" I've worn this jacket 3 times and given that it's purposefully worn in, it's basically like new. I moved up to the PNW, so I...
Have this season's Baker (unworn) in navy, L (fits M) that I'll off-load for $400 shipped. I took the tags off when I got it and it's outside the return window; some shakeups at my job obviate the need for any kind of blazer – figured I'd offer it here first before throwing it up on eBay.
@mbaum – Really wanted one, but went with the Ground Jacket instead. Is this what breaks up the band? Is the Shop Coat our Yoko?
@m4gdelen4 - Trying to help out some family members.
@m4gdelen4 – Appreciate the concern, but I was just being a dick.
Probably Old Navy.
I'm going to throw this here until I take pictures and make a dedicated post over in the marketplace. Everything is size M, most of it from this last season. Everything is in fantastic condition: no holes, stains, tears, or smells. Prices are firm (I'm losing a grip of money on all of these) and if it's over $200, I'll include shipping. Willing to Engineered Garments Expedition Jacket | Brown homespun | $350 Shawl collar cardigan | orange/brown knit | $350 Over Parka |...
@mbaum – I didn't see the shirt listed on the NNY Tumblr – there are a few things I'm looking for that they're the only NA stocklist of, been stalking their drops. How'd you find out they had the shirt in stock?
I think the third pocket on the Mil shirt is like the elbow patches from last season: looks obvious isolated in product shots, but is inconspicuous in real life. Mike, did you go TTS on the Willy Post pants?