or Connect

Posts by eluther

Didn't realize it was their Instagram photo they emailed me. There are probably multiples? I don't know how they normally stock their one-size items.
NNY got the hooded interliners in (imagine among other things, as well) including the orange knit, as well as the other shawl/combi knit materials. They're one size and the photo I got looked like there was only one of each in stock.
I sized up from my typical M to a L due to the sleeve length, but to be honest the whole L shirt fits like my other M tab collar shirts from other seasons.The parka is absolutely enormous. I'm typically a M and went with a S based on The Bureau's suggestion to size down and it fits, but I'm still able to fit 4 layers underneath it comfortably. There'a also another forum member who typically wears an XL and wore a S.That being said, the M isn't really that much bigger....
I believe I just ordered the Highland cargos in brown cord from reggieshop.com without using a proxy service and got free shipping. The money got taken out of my PayPal account, so it looks like everything went through, but we'll see if the pants actually show up. $100 cheaper ordering directly through them than going through a proxy service, which made the pants – in SF Think – a fucking bargain. I'm a little confused because Nepenthes said that the only stock list for...
Has anyone ever ordered from Reggie Shop?
Your viewpoint is based on a misunderstanding of what the end-product is supposed to be, so no – you don't understand exactly what they are or you wouldn't have that viewpoint. You said:"If you are going to charge premium prices at least use somewhat premium materials."The shirt is not about premium materials. The shirt, like I said, is about a creative re-imagining of what a garment is. It has nothing to do with what appeals to you about their mohair cardigans or anything...
You clearly don't understand what those garments are. They're old flannel shirts cut up and sewn back together. They're not old Flat Head shirts that were the designer's own – they were old flannels from the 90s bought by the pound at a deadstock dump in LA, shipped to Japan, and re-assembled there. This isn't about "a premium material" – it's about the novelty of reconstituting one thing into another. The same as the BDUs reconstituted into outerwear. They take "the...
Got the brushed cotton herringbone fatigues in today and the fabric is a lot more substantial than I remember it being on the coverall. Only slightly lighter than moleskin. Again, TTS fit but I can't button cinch the waist. Inseam is much longer than SS14, which was borderline too short for me at 6'. Now, if only I had a pair of shoes besides grey New Balances, I could wear the shit out of them. Definitely the most staple piece I've picked up. @ManofKent – The Bedfords...
Derp. I just saw tight-fitting pants. Didn't see the pocket detailing.
Highland - yeah. American Rag and Independence have them in olive. Haven has them in grey, olive, and navy. Bureau has them in navy (and maybe olive still).