or Connect

Posts by antsshoes

I have listed these shoes on ebay... opening bid is $125, buy it now is $250. Size 9.5 E/C. Rovello in color. Beautiful shoes, in excellent condition. Great deal on nearly dead stock. Let me know if interested.
Right here they are... :wink:
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Love those loafers.
I am partial to AEs and Aldens. Both have quite a few styles that I personally like. Both wear pretty good, and can be had for a reasonable price.
I personally feel that you should all buy all your shoes on ebay. Of course, that's probably because I'm a seller on there. Seriously though, if you are on a budget, I think ebay is a great place to get some great deals. Starting a new job, nobody would know that you bought them used (nobody at the new job would know what shoes you previously had). My big suggestion is to know which style names and makers you like, and know your size in that shoe. Bad fitment...
I would say don't polish them with anything other than the appropriate color (which can be ordered from AE online or an AE store). Good luck.
Many factors determine how long your shoes last you. A decent pair of shoes (I consider AEs pretty decent) should last you for many years if cared for properly. This means polishing them regularly, letting them rest / dry between wearings, using shoe trees and shoe horns, and so on. When compared to how quickly cheap shoes wear out, I think one is better off spending a few more dollars. Not to mention the difference in aestetics and comfort.
I like them with jeans, or khakis... not too fond of them with trousers.
You have the case won. Even if the suit didn't look bad at all, ebay would side with the buyer. I'm not questioning you as a buyer, but I will say that the seller must be one hell of a photographer/photoshopper in order to hide ALL that damage from potential bidders.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker class action suit. Those fuckers are borderline criminal and someone need to make some noise about it.