or Connect

Posts by jjordizzle

Here's a link to an album. First 3 pictures are as of right now, and the other 3 are recent pictures of me with different length hair. I am 20 years old, and I fcking HATE my hairline. It's not receding, it's been like that forever, but I think my hair is thinning regardless. I haven't let my hair grow out really much at all because I dislike how it looks, but to be fair I haven't given it a real chance. http://imgur.com/a/SyxBr
Alright. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate I know you didn't ask, but I'd say lose the chinstrap... As for the hair, that looks like a difficult curl to tame. It does look best short like in the top pic. =p Yeah I'm not gonna do that again. I do like how I look when it's shorter, but I was just wondering if there was something I could with my hair as it grows and stray away from the jewfro style. I can comb it back and do something like...
I have naturally curly hair. Whenever it starts to grow a decent amount, I get frustrated on a daily basis trying to keep it tame. I generally don't use product or much at all to style it. I know that my hair has a lot of potential but I'm not sure what to do with it. Here are some pictures to give you a better idea. When I was a few years old Fairly short A little longer. Another example My hair is getting near the point of picture #3, and I want to...
Never hurts to try and rebuild those bridges. Just be cautious that they aren't going to put a happy face on and still dislike you and then try to screw you over in the future.
I'm 19 years old and just recently got my first legitimate job. Part time(6 hours a day) in a warehouse, but I still find myself bored at home in my off time. Does anyone have any ideas of ways I can make a little money while on my computer? I'm going to start learning some basic programming so I could probably turn that but I'm looking for something I can do right now. Thanks for your ideas!
I love my SOG Twitch v2. I had a Flash but lost it. :|
New to these forums and new to style in general so I want to start with something simple. I'm looking for the beanie that Aeglus wears in a lot of his pics. Also I'm not sure of the pricing for this but I'd like to spend 30~ dollars.